Photo via: madefrompinterest.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All-purpose Cleaner 1/2 C. vinegar* (a great disinfectant) 1 tsp. borax (add water softening properties) 1 tsp. liquid soap (use castille or dish detergent) 2 tsp. baking soda (add disinfecting and odor removing) 15 drops Tea Tree essential oil (a great antibacterial-antimicrobial oil) (Or use your favorite essential oil) warm water
- Mop hardwood floors with 1 gal. hot water. 1/2 cup vinegar, 2 Tablespoons baking soda, and a few drops of dish soap. Shiny floors, house smells grand. I also mopped my dingy linoleum tile floors in my kitchen this was better than any floor cleaner I have ever bought off the shelf!
- Tub Cleaner – Heat 1/2 cup white vinegar in microwave for 90 sec, pour into a spray bottle. Add 1/2 cup BLUE DAWN dish soap. Shake gently to mix. Spray on surface, let it sit 1-2 hours. Just wipe it away then rinse with water. Should also take soap scum off shower doors and tile! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!
- Make all purpose cleaners by pouring with equal parts into a spray bottle Clean dirt off your computer and mouse with a little vinegar and a q tip Clean your drains with vinegar and baking soda Wipe away mildew Clean and polish chrome and stainless steel Use as a fruit wash-rinses away germs Erase ballpoint-pen marks Erase crayon marks from clothes Remove stickers and price tags Disinfect cutting boards Restore wood paneling Remove carpet stains Keep car windows frost free Remove ca
- This is crazy. Mix 1/4 c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off. Must try this….
- Mix 1/4 c Listerine, 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off.
- How to Clean Window Tracks: white vinegar and baking soda (or hydrogen peroxide!) 30 Q-tips toothbrush hot water paper towels Sprinkle baking soda into the corners, then pour in some vinegar. The baking soda will begin to bubble and loosen up the cruddy stuff. When the bubbling calms down, begin to make circle motions with a Q-tip, then go back into the corners and sweep the muck towards the middle. Pour warm water from the corner to the center. Use your paper towels to wipe everything dry.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- ONLY use this and it leaves floor spotless. (Heavy duty floor cleaner recipe: ¼ cup white vinegar 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap ¼ cup baking soda 2 gallons tap water, very warm.)
- Use these simple skin tightening masks with ingredients right from your kitchen to tighten and firm the skin. Egg yolks will make your skin softer, shinier, and smoother. * Mix 2 egg yolks with 1 tbsp of olive oil. * Slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your skin. * Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. DIY Natural super skin tightening masks >> Egg contains high level of proteins and vitamin E that helps to shrink down the pores and tighten skin while the acidity in lemon exfoliates the skin and lightens it. * Whisk egg white with few drops of lemon. * Apply evenly and keep it for 20mins, you will feel your skin being firm and tight. * Rinse off with cool water and pat dry. |
- Anti ageing better than Botox 1/2 banana 1/4 cup of yogurt 1 teaspoon of honey Mash the banana with a fork or spoon or your hands, mix in the yogurt and honey, put it on your face and sit back and relax for 15 minutes. For additional “soak it in” benefits place a warm washcloth over your face, then rinse it off. Your skin will feel softer, smoother and it helps to reduce wrinkles in your skin. Enjoy looking younger!
- Easy Crispy Quinoa Cakes Recipe – Great side dish for lunch or dinner