Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coconut Milk-The most effective remedy for natural hair growth is the use of coconut milk because it is rich in iron, potassium and essential fats. Her remedy, “take coconut milk from a fresh coconut.
- Baking soda is very effective for hair growth as well as for dandruff. It improves scalp condition, conditions hair and unclogs pores. Check out for more benefits of baking soda for hair.
- Learn how to make your hair grow faster with these expert tips and tricks that will give you results quickly. These eight foods help maximize growth.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- 10 Tips for Getting Longer,Thicker, Sexier Hair …… 1) Hair mask 2) protein 3)Brush your hair 4) Massage your scalp 5) Warm oil scalp massage 6) Care for your hair while you sleep 7) Try castor oil hair treatment 8) Vinegar rinse ………
- Want to detox, cleanse and exfoliate your skin, while curbing skin issues? Heres an all-natural and effective DIY Herbal Bath Powder from Ayurvedic Texts that will do that and more – http://beautynaturalsecrets.com/herbal-body-bath-powder/
- Rosemary Oil Scalp Massage-Rosemary oil, in particular, has been used for centuries to stimulate hair growth. It dilates blood vessels and, in turn, stimulates your follicle to produce new growth.
- Castor Oil for Hair Growth and Thickness- Wellness Mama Ingredients 3 tablespoons castor oil 1 tablespoon jajoba oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Growth: Here are the best ways of using ACV for preventing hair loss. All you need to do is to follow them regularly without any interruption till you achieved the goals.
- Aloe Vera for hair…helps hair growth! Hi girls…so yes I have read all the hype about natural aloe vera gel for your hair, and I have decided to try it. I did see results the day after…so I will definitely be trying this again.
- Mustard power hair mask for growth. I am doing this but not this often because her hair is WAY to long.
- Incredible Potion For Hair Growth