Photo via: thegraphicsfairy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today Im with Mark and Cristina to demonstrate how to mix up a natural formula for cleaning teeth. I explain that there are many benefits to avoiding harsh chemicals in toothpaste. One main ingredient is activated charcoal which pulls toxins from the teeth. Orly gives it a try! The next is called “oil pulling” and I use melted coconut oil, spearmint oil, and clove oil to create molds, which then melt into your mouth.MOUTH RINSE INGREDIENTS – ½ cup sesame oil or unrefined coconut oil (heated to liquefy) – 10 drops clove essential oil // http://goo.gl/kqpxJg – 15 drops spearmint essential oil // http://goo.gl/vfhfoCREMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE INGREDIENTS – ½ Calcium Carbonate – ¼ cup baking soda – ½ cup xylitol – ¾ cup coconut oil – 10 drops peppermint essential oil // http://goo.gl/rkRvGHSteps: – Mix all ingredients in a small mason jar. – Use a Popsicle stick to scoop out of jar and place on your toothbrushCharcoal toothpaste is available at: http://goo.gl/FU3qxgHave you done my 30-day Gorgeous for Good program yet? Order my new book on Amazon: http://goo.gl/HH1w8TYou can also subscribe to my channel – I post three videos each week!http://bit.ly/1KXKBt6Be sure to follow me on social media!!Blog // http://bit.ly/1IbnU0RFacebook // http://on.fb.me/1RIBRb4Twitter // http://bit.ly/1Q5Rps4Instagram // http://bit.ly/1If2kvoPinterest // http://bit.ly/1KCAd6N
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- 9 Baking Soda Hacks That You Need To Know. Wow! These baking soda cleaning tips are so helpful! I also really like the different things you can use it for in your health and beauty routine.
- I have been a diabetic for 4 years. This is the first serum that I have ever used in my life. I always use lotions – creams but most of them irritate more than help my dry itchy skin. My arms & legs have itched to the point of me scratching until sometimes I would bleed. Nothing I tried would stop the itching for long. I applied this serum and immediately I felt a huge sigh of relief as my skin was soothed & calmed. I cannot overstate how very pleased I am with how amazingly good my skin loo…
- Make all purpose cleaners by pouring with equal parts into a spray bottle Clean dirt off your computer and mouse with a little vinegar and a q tip Clean your drains with vinegar and baking soda Wipe away mildew Clean and polish chrome and stainless steel Use as a fruit wash-rinses away germs Erase ballpoint-pen marks Erase crayon marks from clothes Remove stickers and price tags Disinfect cutting boards Restore wood paneling Remove carpet stains Keep car windows frost free Remove ca
- :3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.
- This homemade bathroom cleaner with vinegar, baking soda, castile soap and essential oils is the best DIY all natural bathroom cleaner! Its made without bleach, perfect for cleaning showers, toilets, bathroom counters and soap scum safely and effectively!
- Oven cleaner: 5 T baking soda, 4 T vinegar, 3 drops of Dawn and mix into a paste. Coat the oven, let sit for 15 min and scrub clean.
- The BEST podcasts for moms – particularly stay at home or work at home moms! As a homeschooling mom, Ive started listening to these when Im cleaning.
- How to get the dark undertone off of your armpits, remove odor and make them silky smooth: 1 tbs white vinegar, 1 tbs baking soda, (secret ingredient!) 1 tsp vanilla extract, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl, then spread across underarms and let sit for 10 minutes with your arm up! Rinse off with a warm wash cloth and Wa-La! Silky smooth, no odor, and no dark spots! MIRACLE RECIPE
- If you want the softest, clearest skin, use these together! 2tbsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp coconut oil and enough water to make a paste is enough for your neck and face. Scrub for 3 min then rinse with cold water! Immediately saw a difference. Smaller pores and glowing skin! And the coconut oil moisturizes your skin for you! by hhagit
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted 1 tablespoon baking soda 5 capsules activated charcoal 1. Combine your melted coconut oil, baking soda, and activated charcoal into a small glass jar. (I reused an old ghee jar for this.) 2. Stir really well to combine. 3. Let cool. 4. Scoop out a 1/4-1/2 teaspoon serving onto a toothbrush. I reserve a toothbrush just for this purpose. 5. Brush you teeth with this mixture for about 1-2 minutes. I usually do it before actually brushing my teeth with no…