Photo via: stylecraze.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- 27 Amazing Benefits of Vitamin B12 For Skin, Hair And Health http://superibu.com
- 10 Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil | Essential Oils Uses & Tips | How To Use For Health & Wellness | Healthy Living
- Peppermint essential oil has many benefits including digestive support, pain relief and breath freshener. Peppermint oil uses for skin, hair and DIY recipes
- List of carrier oils and their benefits for hair and skin.
- Castor Oil Hair Mask is great for all your hair woes as it has all the essential nutrients which promote hair growth and treat dandruff and also prevents from hair fall. To get the fabulous benefits of castor oil, all your need is to follow these recipes.
- Discover amazing black cumin seed oil benefits and uses – it can be used for virtually any health issue! Click here to find out! via @wellnesscarol
- ➤ Eucalyptus oil has been used by the indigenous people of Australia for centuries to relieve everything from aches and pains to cold and flu symptoms.
- The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil Infographic
- I have been a diabetic for 4 years. This is the first serum that I have ever used in my life. I always use lotions – creams but most of them irritate more than help my dry itchy skin. My arms & legs have itched to the point of me scratching until sometimes I would bleed. Nothing I tried would stop the itching for long. I applied this serum and immediately I felt a huge sigh of relief as my skin was soothed & calmed. I cannot overstate how very pleased I am with how amazingly good my skin loo…
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- 21 Day Morning Detox Routine for Gorgeous Skin | Beauty and MakeUp Tips