Photo via: pichu4850.deviantart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Routine That Works for You – Click here to read: http://bit.ly/1Qqz4pi
- Note: Were on Snapchat now! You can find us under hesheeatclean. Were also on Instagram and Facebook! You might be thinking, wait a 12 Month Money Challenge?! Yep, thats right! Youve probably heard us talk about creating a new website for all of our finance tips and travel posts but
- Over 25 uses for castor oil – for acne, wrinkles, detox, hair growth and shine, eyebrow and eyelash growth – the list goes on!! castoroil beautyDIY DIY
- If your parents ever gave you castor oil as a child, you know just how unpleasant it can be. What is great about this medicinal concoction is that it is filled with Vitamin E which makes it perfect for a number of things, although taking it orally may not be one of them. It is also…
- 6 Wonderful Home Remedies for Sagging Skin One of the worst things about crepey skin is that it sags. Learn the secrets to improve your skin.
- Step by step easy to follow guide to creating a cleaning schedule that works – totally custom to you and your homes needs so you have more time and less stress when it comes to cleaning your house
- I love creating custom signs that display personal meaning and inspiration. This beautiful, custom, hand painted sign is a great way to personalize your wedding. The bold lettering and distressed quality make this a beautiful and unique statement piece for your Ring Bearer or Flower girl to carry down the aisle. Customize the grooms name and colors. SPECS: * The Grooms Name on the top can be customized, or it can be left blank (LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign measures approx 11 x 18 and is completely hand painted. * The background color is white with distressed edges and face. * The lettering color is Dark Brown and Tan (THE COLORS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED – Scroll to last picture to view Color options – LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign is solid wood * Each sign comes with 2 metal rings attached to the back so that a ribbon or cord could be attached by the buyer for easy carrying. * Because of the material, distressing technique and hand painted nature of the sign, no two signs will be exactly the same. Please allow 3-4 weeks for creation of your sign. Contact me for rush delivery info. I strive to make sure all my customers are more than satisfied with their items, and I work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality signs and decor. If you have an idea for a custom sign or tray that you would like made, contact me with your requests. I would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of my DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com
- I love creating custom signs that display personal meaning and inspiration. This beautiful, large custom sign is a great way to add a little inspiration and vintage character to your home or business. The words Lost Cove can be customized with your favorite City, Place or Last Name Perfect gift for Christmas, weddings, anniversaries, house warming, birthdays, graduation…or just because! SPECS: * The sign measures approx 16.5 x 66 and is completely hand painted. * The background is Dark Red with a Brown Distressed Wood under layer (NOT THE GREEN UNDER LAYER AS SHOWN) – (Colors can be customized – Scroll to last picture to view Color options) * The lettering is Cream. (Colors can be customized – Scroll to last picture to view Color options) * The words Lost Cove can be customized with your favorite City, Place or Last Name * The sign is solid wood. * Each sign comes with attached hardware for easy hanging. * Because of the material, distressing technique and hand painted nature of the sign, no two signs will be exactly the same. Please allow 4-6 weeks for creation of your sign. Contact me for rush delivery info. I strive to make sure all my customers are more than satisfied with their items, and I work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality signs and decor. If you have an idea for a custom sign or tray that you would like made, contact me with your requests. I would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of my DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com
- Let’s be straightforward. This is a page about gas, so, that’s what it’s going to sound like it’s about. No dancing around the subject matter, no putting things tentatively, no shame, no giggling…ok a little giggling is fine. Call it whatever, gas, toots, breaking wind, farting…
- Magnesium is a miracle mineral! It is beneficial in treating so many things, including migraines, ADHD, fatigue, muscle soreness, PMS, and MORE. Learn how to make homemade Magnesium Lotion and about its many benefits. || www.DevotionalFamily.com
- 50 Ways to use Coconut Oil–Scientific research on coconut oil has revealed health benefits that affect your entire body, inside and out. Youve heard good things about it and now you have a tub of it sitting in your pantry. So how do you use coconut oil? Here are 50 different ways to used coconut oil and also links to a bunch of DIY coconut oil recipes.
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |