Photo via: makeup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 Common Face Oil Mistakes How To Make Your Own Custom Formula | http://helloglow.co/custom-face-oil-formula/
- Avoid these foods if you want to get rid of mucus!
- 8 foods that can help you beat diabetes (and 5 food you should avoid)
- Save BIG by blending your own Thieves Oil! Heres the recipe + 5 common uses for this popular germ-fighting essential oils blend.
- 5 Common Migraine Triggers via musingsfromasahm.com
- Oil pulls toxins, bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, plaque and more out of your mouth. ◾Take a spoonful of coconut oil in mouth first thing in the morning. ◾Swish forcefully for at least 5 minutes (ideally up to 20 ). Do this while you are showering, getting dressed, etc. ◾Spit out the oil into the garbage (Do not swallow and don’t spit in sink, it may clog your pipes!). ◾Rinse with warm water.
- 10 Makeup Mistakes That Add 10 Years
- 10 Makeup Mistakes That Make You Look Older Than You Are
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- Lets take inspiration from our grandparents with these natural ingredients used for years to avoid colds & flus!
- Simple foods you can eat to keep your mind bright and functioning, and how you can even avoid illnesses.
- WHY EAT ALKALINE? Really good charts on what foods to eat, what to avoid. – Click image to find more health posts