Photo via: ourhomesweethome.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kid Friendly Strawberry Toothpaste – This tooth paste is so easy to make, pretty inexpensive, and my kids LOVE the flavor!
- Homemade kids toothpaste- My kids beg for this stuff! Plus its super easy to make and a lot healthier than any store bought junk.
- Wedding-day white teeth! My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.
- Want to make soap but not mess with lye? This simple, homemade DIY Citrus Soap is the perfect answer. Easy project to do with kids! Makes great gifts.
- This homemade Cinnamon Vanilla Whipped Body Butter is an easy, luxurious way to pamper yourself or someone else. this scent is fabulous for year round. 4 ingredients make a scent that smells good enough to eat yet is moisturizing and softening for your skin.
- Im in love with this recipe. Mostly because it tastes similar to pie, but also because my kids REALLY liked it. My two year old will eat any fermented foods/beverages, but my four year old is a little more… selective? Hes happy to eat any fermented fruit and most fermented veggies, but t
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR TEETH SNOW WHITE -Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide (3%), and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.
- A simple, homemade recipe for vapor rub. This recipe is so easy to make and keeps for a year. My go-to rub for all cold and sinus congestion. As well as headaches.
- Hair Conditioning With Mayonnaise-Mayonnaise not only tastes good but is healthy for your hair as well. Mayonnaise works as a superb deep conditioner for hair. Wet your hair and apply mayonnaise. Leave it on your hair for not more than an hour. Rinse well and shampoo afterward.
- My kids beg for this stuff! Plus its super easy to make and a lot healthier than any store bought junk.
- Today Im with Mark and Cristina to demonstrate how to mix up a natural formula for cleaning teeth. I explain that there are many benefits to avoiding harsh chemicals in toothpaste. One main ingredient is activated charcoal which pulls toxins from the teeth. Orly gives it a try! The next is called “oil pulling” and I use melted coconut oil, spearmint oil, and clove oil to create molds, which then melt into your mouth.MOUTH RINSE INGREDIENTS – ½ cup sesame oil or unrefined coconut oil (heated to liquefy) – 10 drops clove essential oil // http://goo.gl/kqpxJg – 15 drops spearmint essential oil // http://goo.gl/vfhfoCREMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE INGREDIENTS – ½ Calcium Carbonate – ¼ cup baking soda – ½ cup xylitol – ¾ cup coconut oil – 10 drops peppermint essential oil // http://goo.gl/rkRvGHSteps: – Mix all ingredients in a small mason jar. – Use a Popsicle stick to scoop out of jar and place on your toothbrushCharcoal toothpaste is available at: http://goo.gl/FU3qxgHave you done my 30-day Gorgeous for Good program yet? Order my new book on Amazon: http://goo.gl/HH1w8TYou can also subscribe to my channel – I post three videos each week!http://bit.ly/1KXKBt6Be sure to follow me on social media!!Blog // http://bit.ly/1IbnU0RFacebook // http://on.fb.me/1RIBRb4Twitter // http://bit.ly/1Q5Rps4Instagram // http://bit.ly/1If2kvoPinterest // http://bit.ly/1KCAd6N
- Ayurveda Dosha Diet – Food is one of the most important aspects of living. We plan our day around it (or at least we should) and know that good nutrition is vital for good health. An Ayurvedic diet is personalised and wholesome. Once you have identified your Dosha (VATA, PITTA, KAPHA) and understood about it, its time to follow the correct balancing dosha diet. Here are basic food guidelines for your dosha(s) including carbohydrate/protein/fruit/vegetable division and the six tastes.