Photo via: positivemed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A healthy diet plan, physical exercise, and self-control, tend to be crucial elements of effective weight loss. Usually, flavored and infused natural drinks are preferred with regards to weight loss. Consuming meals full of monounsaturated fat can also be extremely useful, together with excess use of sassy water, and drinking water with herbs, citrus fruits …
- The Japanese are- a miracle! Numerous people were assured in this by the Japanese methods for weight loss and massaging of the longevity point, Zu San Li. I want to introduce you to another fascinating invention — Japanese rejuvenating facial massage Zogan, which in translation means “Creating faces” and has an ancient Japanese roots. We […]
- When diet is mentioned, the first thing that comes to people’s mind is that they need to start eating less or start eating healthy foods. However a great number of foods considered to be healthy will actually do more harm than good to your body and lead to further weight gain. The fat burning kitchen book will teach you the main principles of fat loss and show you how you can make simple tweaks to your diet that will eventually help you burn fat faster. About the author Fat burning kitchen is an ebook written by Mike Geary who is …
- Clean Eating Overhaul: 30-Day Weight Loss Program – eat clean and lose weight along the way!
- Im not a big fan of ads that say this MAY help you lose weight, however I am a fan of natural products. Drink your way to WEIGHT LOSS
- You’ve probably heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it’s true – Eating breakfast will help you lose weight, stay focused, and beat brain fog. While there is no one-size-fits-all diet plan, there are best practices when it comes to the right foods to eat if you hav
- 75% of your weight loss goals will be met via what you eat. The BodyRock Meal Plan is Designed to help you succeed!
- If you’re looking to lose weight fast, don’t turn to diet pills or dangerous drugs. These one spoonful hacks will help curb your appetite and provide your body with nutrients and healthy substances it needs to get back on track and shed the pounds. 1. A Spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar for…
- If you’re looking to lose weight fast, don’t turn to diet pills or dangerous drugs. These one spoonful hacks will help curb your appetite and provide your body with nutrients and healthy substances it needs to get back on track and shed the pounds. 1. A Spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar for Blood Sugar Support …
- Fenugreek Seeds-This is another effective hair remedy easily available on your kitchen shelves. Take 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak it overnight. Next morning, grind this to make a smooth paste and apply all over your scalp. Let it stand for half an hour and wash properly afterward. This treatment helps you to get rid of hair loss and dandruff naturally.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Want to lose weight in a fast but healthy way? Look no further than Brian Flatts brand new 3 week diet system. With the 3 Week Diet program, you can lose weight fast. Lose up 12-23 pounds in only 3 weeks. Check out the 3 Week Diet today at http://www.threeweekdiet.net