Photo via: livesimply.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Try this easy recipe for homemade vapor rub shower cubes. This DIY remedy is perfect for clearing up nasal congestion and cold symptoms.
- 5 weird tips natural baby cold care – newborn safe! Ive done the onion trick and we have a NoseFrida, worked like a charm for his first cold! I want to try this womans homemade vicks vapor rub recipe the next time around.
- A simple, homemade recipe for vapor rub. This recipe is so easy to make and keeps for a year. My go-to rub for all cold and sinus congestion. As well as headaches.
- When a respiratory cold digs deep, you need something quick, strong, and effective. This DIY vapor rub clears mucus and opens the lungs and sinuses. diy vaporrub essentialoils
- DIY All Natural Essential Oils Vapor Rub! Homemade Vicks Recipe for Kids…
- get rid of unwanted hair ANYWHERE! For 1 week, rub 2 tbsp coffee grounds mixed with 1 tsp baking soda. The baking soda intensifies the compounds of the coffee breaking down the hair follicles at the root To not have to shave your legs would be awesome! I may have to try this..::
- Start Dry Brushing to Reduce Cellulite and Toxins Want to make your crepey skin really dissappear? Then you’ve got to try dry brushing.
- No Way! Finally, a way to get rid of unwanted hair ANYWHERE! For 1 week, rub 2 tbsp coffee grounds mixed with 1 tsp baking soda. The baking soda intensifies the compounds of the coffee breaking down the hair follicles at the root!
- How to take a Detox Bath to rid your body of toxins. Great for when you have a cold or flu. I did this one night and felt amazing afterwards! So relaxed and no aches and pains.
- DIY Skin Detox Recipes ~ Detox Bath Salts Recipe – Make your own bath salts at home. This DIY bath salts recipe will help you relax, soothes aching muscles and draws out toxins while you bathe. You really MUST try this!
- Spring or fall allergies getting you down? Heres a simple essential oil blend for your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- DIY Peppermint Eucalyptus Vapor Rub…..