Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Outdoor Survival Skills. Off The Grid Survival Guide: (survival guide, survival shelter, sas survival guide, sas survival handbook, survival craft, how … skills wilderness, survival, Book 1) by Aron Wngazer
- When diet is mentioned, the first thing that comes to people’s mind is that they need to start eating less or start eating healthy foods. However a great number of foods considered to be healthy will actually do more harm than good to your body and lead to further weight gain. The fat burning kitchen book will teach you the main principles of fat loss and show you how you can make simple tweaks to your diet that will eventually help you burn fat faster. About the author Fat burning kitchen is an ebook written by Mike Geary who is …
- Today Im with Mark and Cristina to demonstrate how to mix up a natural formula for cleaning teeth. I explain that there are many benefits to avoiding harsh chemicals in toothpaste. One main ingredient is activated charcoal which pulls toxins from the teeth. Orly gives it a try! The next is called “oil pulling” and I use melted coconut oil, spearmint oil, and clove oil to create molds, which then melt into your mouth.MOUTH RINSE INGREDIENTS – ½ cup sesame oil or unrefined coconut oil (heated to liquefy) – 10 drops clove essential oil // http://goo.gl/kqpxJg – 15 drops spearmint essential oil // http://goo.gl/vfhfoCREMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE INGREDIENTS – ½ Calcium Carbonate – ¼ cup baking soda – ½ cup xylitol – ¾ cup coconut oil – 10 drops peppermint essential oil // http://goo.gl/rkRvGHSteps: – Mix all ingredients in a small mason jar. – Use a Popsicle stick to scoop out of jar and place on your toothbrushCharcoal toothpaste is available at: http://goo.gl/FU3qxgHave you done my 30-day Gorgeous for Good program yet? Order my new book on Amazon: http://goo.gl/HH1w8TYou can also subscribe to my channel – I post three videos each week!http://bit.ly/1KXKBt6Be sure to follow me on social media!!Blog // http://bit.ly/1IbnU0RFacebook // http://on.fb.me/1RIBRb4Twitter // http://bit.ly/1Q5Rps4Instagram // http://bit.ly/1If2kvoPinterest // http://bit.ly/1KCAd6N
- The modern world has made life so easy that theres no need to learn lost survival skills. But if we face a big enough disaster, that will change fast.
- In a time when essential oils are widely popular, its important to know that not all are safe for kids. Heres your guide to essential oil safety for kids.
- emergency, emergency preparedness, Survivalism, survival skills,survival kit, survival, shtf, emergency plan, how to, diy, disaster preparedness, bug out bag, food storage, survival guide, barter, trading,
- For the better part of a year, I have been working on a hair post. I have tried everything I could get my hands on.. and I’m still in the process. But before I start digging into all that is good and great in the natural haircare product world, I thought I’d share with you a quick, but useful post on my hair care tools: the wooden masterpieces that keep my hair healthy and strong. Today I’m sharing with you the only tools that touch my head these days: my bamboo wooden paddle brush, my purse…
- Every girl dreams of having stunning hairstyles every single day. But having great hair can be a challenge due to the busy and rushed routines. Here are some awesome yet super-easy hair hacks that are surely going to change the way you look and feel when it comes to your lovely locks. From home remedies …
- Essential Modern Survival Kit survival camping prepper water weather map
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- New Moon in Gemini … Time to shine your light in the world x
- When I first heard about essential oils, my biggest question was: How will I actually use essential oils everyday as a mom? I didnt want to invest in essential oils and never use them. But now–I use these 8 oils all the time in our family and I dont know how we ever did without them! They really do help our family in so many ways and help our home run better. Heres how you can use essential oils in your family everyday too!