Photo via: asian-fusion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Tea That Can Cure Most Of The Diseases Completely – A New Medicine For Modern Health Challenge ~ I have an Indian friend who cant tell me enough about the health benefit of Ginger! So, I know that ingredient is good!
- Turmeric is quickly rising as an all-healing superfood that can prevent a wide variety of chronic diseases. The East Indian spice is absorbed in the intestinal tract, allowing it to enter the bloodstream and fight chronic inflammation, the known root of nearly all illnesses, including cancer. The active compound that gives turmeric its healing power is Curcumin. This compound is potent in fighting free radicals, rejuvenating cells and cleansing the liver and heart.
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- Wondering if you have leaky gut? A wise man once said, “All disease begins in the gut” He’s perhaps the wisest of them all: Hippocrates, the founder of modern medicine, the most outstanding physician in the history of the world. Even two thousand years ago, he knew that disease stemmed
- How To Quickly Get Rid of Headaches through NeuroModulation Technique (NMT). Domain expert Dr. Fred Bloem discusses this treatment.
- Whenever you are in need of treating many diseases, and leave medicine aside, try this power trio that does it all. The combination of garlic, apple cider vinegar and honey is an extraordinary blend that provides cures for numerous diseases. The honey provides incredible antimicrobial properties, and offers fair enzymes, vitamin and mineral content. On the other hand, garlic gives allicin, which acts as a natural antioxidant that delays aging symptoms. Finally, apple cider vinegar shows co…..
- Herb as medicine was just becoming popular back in the 60s – 70s But they were not called witches they were Grand-mother and Grand-daughters who kept the family traditions and stayed away from man made junk that is now killing Americans by the bus load every day. Sodium Fluoride is one to name just a few toxins our government still allows into our water supplies.
- Baked Honey Lemon Chicken bursting with sweet honey and fresh lemon flavors, and baked for a healthier twist is the epitome of modern comfort food. Refreshing tangy and delicious, its amazing over steamed rice!
- I have been a diabetic for 4 years. This is the first serum that I have ever used in my life. I always use lotions – creams but most of them irritate more than help my dry itchy skin. My arms & legs have itched to the point of me scratching until sometimes I would bleed. Nothing I tried would stop the itching for long. I applied this serum and immediately I felt a huge sigh of relief as my skin was soothed & calmed. I cannot overstate how very pleased I am with how amazingly good my skin loo…
- Since Obama signed a bill in December 2015, which bans the use of plastic micro beads in all cosmetic formulations, big companies are scrambling to come up with an alternative. Micro beads are tiny beads of plastic that were used primarily in exfoliating products, particularly face washes. Unfortunately, these beads add to our already-polluted oceans, where even bigger pieces of plastic break down and become part of an island of plastic (the size of Texas), in the Pacific Ocean. So I decided to create an exfoliating face wash, which does an even better job than the plastic beads, is healthier for your skin, and healthier for the planet. It is anti-bacterial, so great for anyone who is prone to breaking out, but also works for dry skins because of the oils that I’ve added. I am using jojoba pearls. These are tiny beads of hardened jojoba oil, which are not water soluble – so they will stay intact in your formulation. Jojoba pearls are perfect for gently exfoliating any skin type. Check it out on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upeAtaHGslg
- Regular application of these skin firming masks is highly beneficial to make your skin appear firm and tighter at home. NATURAL BOTOX Who needs Botox when bananas can do the trick? Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana along with some honey to make a paste. Apply this gently on your face and neck. Keep it on for 10-20 minutes before you wash it off with cold water to help rejuvenate wrinkled skin. VITAMIN C MASK Orange are loaded with vitamin C, use them in your beauty routine for a younger looking skin. Use orange juice along with aloe vera gel to tighten the skin naturally. Mix equal quantity of orange juice and aloe vera gel and apply it on your face for 30 mins and rinse off. TIGHTENING MASK 1 Egg White with 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt. Whisk egg white slightly then add yogurt. Mix well and apply to face. Leave mixture on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with luke warm water. ANTI AGING MASK Oatmeal along with honey makes an excellent anti wrinkle mask. Oatmeal acts as a gentle exfoliate, revealing smoother and more youthful skin. While honey works wonders to ease out fine lines and wrinkles. Mix a tbsp of ground oatmeal with 2 tbsp of honey. Apply a paste on your skin. Keep it on for sometime before you wash off your face with lukewarm water. FIRMING OIL Mix coconut oil with few drops of lavender essential oil. Massage this natural skin tightening oil to tighten the skin under eyes and loose skin around mouth before going to bed. This natural skin care method is best for reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines on face and neck. Read More: Best natural anti aging treatment with oils >> |
- FAST FREE SHIPPING- Pendant Quote: Life Stands Still Best In Moments That Look Suspiciously Like Ordinary Life Sometimes we live for the BIG moments and milestones in life and forget to treasure the everyday, little moments. However, when we stop and look back on life we realize that the little moments became the treasured memories we will never forget. Give this as a gift to someone who has invested in your life or someone who needs an encouraging reminder to treasure the moments. Perfect Mothers day gift, Grandparents day gift or teacher gift. This beautiful 30x40mm oval pendant comes with a 30 ball-chain allowing you to wear it long or cut it to whatever length you prefer. Each necklace also comes with 1 of our gorgeous freshwater pearls. All of our necklaces come beautifully packaged and ready to gift. (*See last photo for example) Pendants are not fully waterproof and direct contact with water should be avoided. ———————————————————————————————————————————— WHEN YOU ORDER – Choose 1 from the following category. 1. METAL FINISH: Antique Copper – Antique Bronze – Shiny Silver ———————————————————————————————————————————— CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PENDANT OPTIONS https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChurchStDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=20563191 We strive to make sure all our customers are more than satisfied with their items, and we work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality pieces. If you have an idea for a custom pendant that you would like, contact us with your requests. We would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of our DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com The print is an original design from Church Street Designs. We retain all copyrights to this image and design.