Photo via: m.drugstore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youre probably making these bad hair habits.
- TOP 10 BAD HAIR HABITS!!!
- 9 Beauty Habits That Give You Wrinkles
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Curly Hair Commandments…now if only I could wear and love my natural curls…Im a c u next Tuesday when it comes to vanity and I think this map of sorts may just break my straight hair vanity haha VOGUEgoneROGUE;)
- Previous pinner said: A few months ago I stopped using facewash. I use a scrub of baking soda and coconut oil every few days. On the days in between, just coconut oil. I use tiny amounts – a pinch of soda, and a bit of coconut oil the size of a pencil eraser. Wash in gentle, circular motions and rinse very well. Your face may seem oily afterward, but within a few minutes the oil is absorbed and your skin is glowing. My face used to break out regularly. Now, almost never!
- Ahh the feeling of a freshly brewed coffee in the morning. Can’t beat it! Even so, plenty of people are “kicking the habit”, but we wouldn’t want to give up coffee without a pretty good reason. So we’re asking the question – is coffee bad for you?
- Make Your Own Coconut Oil Beauty Products
- Losing weight is not really the monster that it’s made out to be. It’s something that can be achieved if you really put your mind to it. At some point it might cause some of us to want to pull out our hairs but it’s really a matter of changing some simple habits that would … Read More →
- Habits You Need to Stop
- Many of us complain of being tired. Often its our everyday habits that affect our energy levels. Here are 5 ways to have more energy throughout the day.
- There is a lot of misinformation when it comes to meal frequency. Our infographic below has some meal examples and frequency of eating times. These are suggestions and not written in stone. Let your body be your best guide and base your eating habits around sensible times.