Photo via: homehealthyrecipes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bedtime Drink to Burn Belly Fat flatbelly
- Drinking This Before Going to Bed Burns Belly Fat Like Crazy
- Did you know that a teaspoon of honey (local – raw is best) and a 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon will usually knock out a cold within a day or two? Take twice a day for 3 days for best results. Both honey and cinnamon are antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal. Also knocks bladder/kidney infections, reduces sugar levels, blood pressure, acts as a pain reliever for arthritis. And much more! Wish I knew this a few weeks ago
- Hello all! Ive finally moved this recipe for Tummy Tuck Cream where it belongs! On my new blog geared toward Essential Oils…and maybe some craftsy tutorials here and then when I feel like it! Theres a graphic at the bottom that is new, check it out! Only a couple of days ago I posted…
- Refreshing Drink That Also Melts Fat In Only 4 Days | CureJoy
- Monistat Hair Growth. Seems weird, but it grew my hair like CRAZY! All I did was get a tube of miconazole nitrate cream, every other day or so Id put a dime sized amount in my hands (for a better spread add a few drops of water), rub my hands together, And massage my scalp with it. I SWEAR BY IT! The theory behind it is that everyones scalp produces a type of natural dandruff we cant see. The anti fungal properties in this get rid of that, which helps your scalp to grow hair. TOO EASY NOT TO TRY
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- The benefits of drinking just one glass a day of this Apple Cider Detox Drink include accelerated metabolism, clearer skin, reduced levels of acidity, and a detoxified digestive tract. With a list of benefits like that, what do you have to lose by giving it a try?
- It’s really an amazing drink to lose weight. For her it worked like magic and in just 2 months she lost 14 kg weight. If you are also looking for something that
- We use straight teaspoons of honey but Eli isnt crazy about it. He would probably like this better!
- I love this product. It’s making my hair grow like crazy! I will let it grow longer.
- Is keeping your floor clean a challenge? Do you go through disposable floor cloths like crazy?? My homemade Swiffer cloths get the job done and are reusable! Use your favorite cleaner and have these on hand for any mess!