Photo via: herbalacademyofne.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Rose Clay Face Mask recipe is great for dry or mature skin. Rosehip seed oil, chamomile extract and rose absolute create a luxurious clay face mask.
- How to grow chamomile. Herb Chamomile is a perennial plant that produces small flowers resembling daisies that smell slightly of apples.
- DIY Lemongrass and Chamomile Foot Scrub- If you need to relax after a hard day, or want to make a thoughtful gift, you should make this lemongrass and chamomile foot scrub! This could also be used as a face, hand, or body scrub! | homemade beauty products, sugar scrub, essential oils, all-natural beauty products
- Chamomile was often used as a remedy for nausea, diarrhea, gas, anxiety, fevers, asthma, colic and a host of other conditions. Most often, it was taken as a hot tea. For skin conditions such as hemorrhoids it was used topically.
- Chamomile options.
- Chamomile grows best in a sunny location but can tolerate some shade. It is drought tolerant and trouble free. Learn how to grow, harvest, and dry chamomile for storage.
- How to Make Your Very Own All Organic, Natural Cough Drops coughdrops organic natural naturalremedies organichoney fluseason chamomile slipperyelm lemon
- Infused Oils to make my Joli Savons beauty products… Dried elderberries steeped in Argan oil, red roses and mint steeped in kombucha tea, mint sitting in witch hazel, chamomile and calendula resting in olive oil. Herbs picked fresh from my garden
- Herbal Teas For What Ails You … Congestion/Cough: thyme leaf – for chest congestion, sage leaf – for cough, slippery elm – for sore throats Settle Tummies: peppermint, ginger Relax/Unwind: chamomile, catnip Detox/cleanse: dandelion root, burdock root, milk thistle Fever/Infection: echinacea, catnip Blood/Anemia: nettle, yellow dock Pregnancy: nettle, red raspberry leaf
- Heres a list of the best natural remedies for eczema: omega 3, honey, probiotics, aloe vera, coconut oil, chamomile, calendula, oatmeal, witch hazel. Which one to try? Check this out: http://www.optiderma.com/skin-conditions/eczema-skin-rash-natural-treatment/
- Essential Oils For Wrinkles | Health Clue. I LOVE coconut oil (solid, organic). I like to add lavender, chamomile (healing, relaxing) , sometimes teatree oil for cystic acne. If you put in on your skin while it is moist, it will absorb better. Same with liquid oils. Or add a touch of natural lotion.
- 50 Ways to use Coconut Oil–Scientific research on coconut oil has revealed health benefits that affect your entire body, inside and out. Youve heard good things about it and now you have a tub of it sitting in your pantry. So how do you use coconut oil? Here are 50 different ways to used coconut oil and also links to a bunch of DIY coconut oil recipes.