Photo via: alexismathews.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cure swimmers ear naturally with essential oils. alexismathews.com
- Clean naturally with this homemade tub and tile scrub using cleansing and refreshing essential oils. Grab the recipe here.
- Young Living Essential Oils: Cat Dog Pet. To learn more about living your life naturally with essential oils visit http://www.livingyourlifenaturally.com/order-oils/
- Chemical laden cleaning products are toxic for your health. Find out which chemicals you need to remove from your home immediately. Health Matters. Life Matters. AlexisMathews.com
- Heal your eczema naturally! Check out this easy, diy, whipped homemade eczema cream- made with essential oils. Poof- be gone eczema!
- RUDOLF BROJS FROM AUSTRIA HAS DEDICATED HIS WHOLE LIFE TO FINDING THE BEST NATURAL CURE FOR CANCER. He actually made a special juice that gives excellent results for treating cancer. He has cured more than 45, 000 people who suffered from cancer and other incurable diseases with this method. Brojs said that cancer can survive …
- Lack of sleep can affect your personal and professional life and trigger various health problems. While there are many medicinal ways to cure insomnia, one of the natural remedies is using pressure points to induce sleep.
- This homemade natural coffee under eye cream recipe is made using homemade coffee infused oil to help with those dark under eye circles, puffiness and even fine lines.
- DIY Invigorating Homemade Foot Soak With Spearmint Essential Oils | At Home Spa Treatment | Sore Feet? Try This Recipe with Epsom Salt & Spearmint Oil
- 3 Steps to reverse a slow metabolism naturally! (1 is an eye opener!) | Butter Nutrition metabolism health nutrition
- With just 4 ingredients, this DIY Natural Granite Cleaner Spray, made without vinegar, will clean and disinfect your countertops. The homemade recipe is best for organic housekeeping and those looking for safe, non-toxic cleaning options. And it smells amazing thanks to essential oils!
- Regular application of these skin firming masks is highly beneficial to make your skin appear firm and tighter at home. NATURAL BOTOX Who needs Botox when bananas can do the trick? Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana along with some honey to make a paste. Apply this gently on your face and neck. Keep it on for 10-20 minutes before you wash it off with cold water to help rejuvenate wrinkled skin. VITAMIN C MASK Orange are loaded with vitamin C, use them in your beauty routine for a younger looking skin. Use orange juice along with aloe vera gel to tighten the skin naturally. Mix equal quantity of orange juice and aloe vera gel and apply it on your face for 30 mins and rinse off. TIGHTENING MASK 1 Egg White with 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt. Whisk egg white slightly then add yogurt. Mix well and apply to face. Leave mixture on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with luke warm water. ANTI AGING MASK Oatmeal along with honey makes an excellent anti wrinkle mask. Oatmeal acts as a gentle exfoliate, revealing smoother and more youthful skin. While honey works wonders to ease out fine lines and wrinkles. Mix a tbsp of ground oatmeal with 2 tbsp of honey. Apply a paste on your skin. Keep it on for sometime before you wash off your face with lukewarm water. FIRMING OIL Mix coconut oil with few drops of lavender essential oil. Massage this natural skin tightening oil to tighten the skin under eyes and loose skin around mouth before going to bed. This natural skin care method is best for reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines on face and neck. Read More: Best natural anti aging treatment with oils >> |