Photo via: lifewelive4.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 at home remedies for colds, flu, sore throat, energy.
- Pepper Juice | Pepper juice is the cringe-worthy yet beloved name of my go-to tincture for all things sick-related. As my kids know, its the answer to everything. Sore throat? Pepper juice. Sniffles? Pepper juice. Cold and flu season preventative? Oh yes, pepper juice. You can make it from 5 readily-found organic garden ingredients. | GNOWFGLINS.com
- Awesome natural home remedies that you could use with a single cup of tea. Explore a world of flavor while doing good things for your health. Check out these natural remedies for sore throat, sinus infection, headache, cold, bloating, clear skin, anxiety, sleep. I am a tea lover, these always make me feel better, and why not add a little bit of honey too instead of sugar?
- This natural, flu fighting tea soothes your cough and sore throat with honey, lemon, ginger and other immune-boosting herbs. Effective, and tastes great!
- Discover 9 natural home remedies for flu that will help to fight symptoms and get you back on your feet fast. Click to see them all now.
- Great home remedies for sick little ones. Includes for diarrhea, constipation, burns, sore throat, headache, teething, and ear infection
- 22 home remedies for a Sore Throat. I got rid of a really raw, sore throat by brushing my teeth with baking soda. Baking soda has antibacterial properties. I found out by reading this.
- Looking for Home Remedies for Sore Throat? Here is one you can try today. The Cinnamon Sore Throat Tea recipe from @lifecurrents will help soothe and comfort when youre sick.
- Fight colds, flu, and other illness naturally with these 12 simple (and mostly FREE) tips!
- Home Remedies for Stuffy Nose
- 12 DIY Home Remedies for Stuffy Nose
- As human beings, respiratory issues affect all of us frequently and, sometimes, quite intensely. Whether it’s a common cold, asthma, an allergic reaction or just a runny nose, we have all experienced the stuffy, uncomfortable feeling of having a respiratory problem.