Photo via: iwastesomuchtime.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dealing with Migraines the natural way. When pills dont help, here are tips on how to reduce the pain. Health
- Dealing with dark circles under eyes is a tiresome problem, they tend to age your appearance more than wrinkles or gray hair. Get rid of them by using these remedies
- Remove blackheads with flour and honey mask
- Exasperated with those black heads on nose? Here is a simple peel off mask for you. blackheads clearpores clearskin
- Getting rid of Blackheads: Take gel facial wash and mix with a tbsp of baking soda a tbsp of salt. Apply to damp skin with cotton pad; leave for 5 mins. I might try this
- Turmeric Powder It is one of the most efficient remedies to get rid of BLACKHEADS from your nose or chin. In order to make the fabulous home facial recipe, mix 1 tbs of turmeric powder with 1 tsp of mint juice. Create a fine paste and apply it on the affected spots. Leave the facial on for at least 15 minutes, then wash the paste off with tepid water.
- Cinnamon contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, as well as a natural grittiness that helps clear out clogged pores. Use cinnamon in various DIY beauty treatments to get clean and clear skin naturally. Cinnamon scrub or mask can help you fade acne scars and even out skin discoloration, giving your bright and toned skin. Cinnamon face and body scrub: Ingredients: Granulated Sugar – 1/4 Cup Ground Cinnamon – 1 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or organic honey – 1 Tbsp Mix granulated white sugar with extra-virgin olive oil or honey and ground cinnamon. Mix everything and use it to exfoliate your body while in shower for smoother skin. This scrub will also treat back or body acne. Cinnamon clear skin Mask: Ingredients: Baking soda – 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon – 1/4 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or raw honey – 1 Tbsp Mix organic cinnamon, nutmeg and raw honey ( oily skin) or olive oil (dry skin). Apply the mask to your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off while scrubbing softly in circular motion for exfoliation. The mask might sting your skin for few mins once applied. Acne Spot treatment: Add a bit of cinnamon about 1/4 teaspoon to a tablespoon of honey and mix into a paste. Dab it on that zit. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and rinse off. Lip plumper: Cinnamon naturally plumps up the lips because it very mildly irritates the skin of the lips and with the increased blood flow in this area, the lips start to swell slightly resulting in fuller and plumper lips. DIY natural cinnamon lip plumper. Blackheads: Cinnamon and honey make a wonderful combination for getting rid of blackheads. Mix 1 teaspoon raw honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Apply the paste to the affected areas and rub gently for 1 minute. Let sit for a few minutes and rinse well with cool water. ** Side note **: Cinnamon can cause irritation though, so be sure to try the treatment out on your inner arm before applying it to your face. |
- DDG DIY: How to get rid of Blackheads at home
- Blackheads can now be easily removed without using expensive cosmetic products. Moreover, the same natural mask used for blackheads can als…
- How to Make a Face Mask to Remove Blackheads two egg whites and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Leave it on for twenty minutes and then peel it off. Dont rinse it off. Peel in sections. Wash and pay dry face. Pore should be clean and much smaller. It also tightens the skin.
- Honey and Tea Tree Oil face peel, removes blackheads and conditions skin
- Say goodbye blackheads in 15 minutes !