Photo via: nicoleperriella.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lemon Dustcloths These lemon dust cloths take just minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight jar until youre ready to use them. Sometimes dusting with a dry cloth does more harm then good as it moves the dirt around instead of catching it. These cloths are damp and infused with vinegar to help catch and kill the bugs at the same time. The addition of olive oil and lemon rind bring a soft polish to your furniture.
- FAST FREE SHIPPING- Pendant Quote: Life Stands Still Best In Moments That Look Suspiciously Like Ordinary Life Sometimes we live for the BIG moments and milestones in life and forget to treasure the everyday, little moments. However, when we stop and look back on life we realize that the little moments became the treasured memories we will never forget. Give this as a gift to someone who has invested in your life or someone who needs an encouraging reminder to treasure the moments. Perfect Mothers day gift, Grandparents day gift or teacher gift. This beautiful 30x40mm oval pendant comes with a 30 ball-chain allowing you to wear it long or cut it to whatever length you prefer. Each necklace also comes with 1 of our gorgeous freshwater pearls. All of our necklaces come beautifully packaged and ready to gift. (*See last photo for example) Pendants are not fully waterproof and direct contact with water should be avoided. ———————————————————————————————————————————— WHEN YOU ORDER – Choose 1 from the following category. 1. METAL FINISH: Antique Copper – Antique Bronze – Shiny Silver ———————————————————————————————————————————— CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PENDANT OPTIONS https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChurchStDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=20563191 We strive to make sure all our customers are more than satisfied with their items, and we work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality pieces. If you have an idea for a custom pendant that you would like, contact us with your requests. We would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of our DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com The print is an original design from Church Street Designs. We retain all copyrights to this image and design.
- Regular application of these skin firming masks is highly beneficial to make your skin appear firm and tighter at home. NATURAL BOTOX Who needs Botox when bananas can do the trick? Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana along with some honey to make a paste. Apply this gently on your face and neck. Keep it on for 10-20 minutes before you wash it off with cold water to help rejuvenate wrinkled skin. VITAMIN C MASK Orange are loaded with vitamin C, use them in your beauty routine for a younger looking skin. Use orange juice along with aloe vera gel to tighten the skin naturally. Mix equal quantity of orange juice and aloe vera gel and apply it on your face for 30 mins and rinse off. TIGHTENING MASK 1 Egg White with 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt. Whisk egg white slightly then add yogurt. Mix well and apply to face. Leave mixture on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with luke warm water. ANTI AGING MASK Oatmeal along with honey makes an excellent anti wrinkle mask. Oatmeal acts as a gentle exfoliate, revealing smoother and more youthful skin. While honey works wonders to ease out fine lines and wrinkles. Mix a tbsp of ground oatmeal with 2 tbsp of honey. Apply a paste on your skin. Keep it on for sometime before you wash off your face with lukewarm water. FIRMING OIL Mix coconut oil with few drops of lavender essential oil. Massage this natural skin tightening oil to tighten the skin under eyes and loose skin around mouth before going to bed. This natural skin care method is best for reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines on face and neck. Read More: Best natural anti aging treatment with oils >> |
- Centerpiece cylinder vase lot of 4 silver cylinder vases wrapped with decorative rhinestone mesh wrap Glass vases are 7.50 inches tall and 3.50 inches in diameter **Please note the wrap does not contain genuine rhinestones, diamonds or crystals** An elegant and easy way to add pizazz to your special event! Great for guestbook table, buffet tables, cake and sweetheart table Ideal for bridal party bouquets at the head table or you can add water and floating candle and use as part of your centerpiece arrangements Lots of decorative options for these bling vases ***The pomander balls are NOT INCLUDED*** Vases are assembled with an environmentally friendly adhesive. No hot glue or harsh chemical adhesives are used on these bling tealights Coordinating items available: votive wraps, bridal bouquet wraps, napkin rings, tealight candles, flameless LED tealights and votive candles Additional styles and colors available here : http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePartyDeeva?section_id=12265559 If a different quantity is required please message me and I will set up a custom listing for you This item is shipped via the US Postal Service within 3 to 7 days receipt of payment. If you require a faster shipping method or expedited service please contact me Return to main page of The Party Deeva https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePartyDeeva To ensure you have a positive and satisfying purchasing experience with The Party Deeva please take a moment to read my policies section **Please be original as item titles, descriptions, tags and images are ThePartyDeevas 2012 All rights reserved**
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- Stretch Marks are formed as a result of swift stretching of skin or weight changes. They can be commonly seen on waist, lower back, breasts, thighs, arms, buttocks and hips. In the middle layer (dermis) of the skin, stretch marks start developing when the connective tissue is stretched due to the expansion and contraction of …
- Do you have a strong Do you have a strong-willed child? Wonder how you can be the best mom to such a determined kid? Heres encouraging and helpful advice from a mom who knows! ~ Club31Women
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cockroaches, ants, and fleas can wreak havoc on your home. But what if there was one non-toxic method to rid them all from your home, instead of stocking and spraying a number of different chemicals around the house. Borax can rid these yucky bugs from your home without having to spray harsh chemicals. The way …
- A dry, itchy scalp can be a constant irritation as well as an embarrassment in public. But before you head off to the druggist for expensive tonics or medicated
- Home made body wrap.. you can get all this at walmart for under 20$ just put a quarter size of vitamin e oil and equate cellulite cream in your hand and put it on desired area ( belly legs arms ect.) Rub it in.. you dont have to rub in all the way.. wrap saran wrap as tight as possible… wrap like 10 to 15 times around area. Leave on for a few hours. Do it 3 times a week you will see results. Clean or do something active if ur wearing during daytime or at night have a warm blanket on.
- Start any rehabilitation program for your body with rest, until the pain and swelling are reduced. Ice three times a day for 20 minutes with an ice pack you can make at home.