Photo via: repinly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Use these simple skin tightening masks with ingredients right from your kitchen to tighten and firm the skin. Egg yolks will make your skin softer, shinier, and smoother. * Mix 2 egg yolks with 1 tbsp of olive oil. * Slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your skin. * Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. DIY Natural super skin tightening masks >> Egg contains high level of proteins and vitamin E that helps to shrink down the pores and tighten skin while the acidity in lemon exfoliates the skin and lightens it. * Whisk egg white with few drops of lemon. * Apply evenly and keep it for 20mins, you will feel your skin being firm and tight. * Rinse off with cool water and pat dry. |
- Regular application of these skin firming masks is highly beneficial to make your skin appear firm and tighter at home. NATURAL BOTOX Who needs Botox when bananas can do the trick? Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana along with some honey to make a paste. Apply this gently on your face and neck. Keep it on for 10-20 minutes before you wash it off with cold water to help rejuvenate wrinkled skin. VITAMIN C MASK Orange are loaded with vitamin C, use them in your beauty routine for a younger looking skin. Use orange juice along with aloe vera gel to tighten the skin naturally. Mix equal quantity of orange juice and aloe vera gel and apply it on your face for 30 mins and rinse off. TIGHTENING MASK 1 Egg White with 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt. Whisk egg white slightly then add yogurt. Mix well and apply to face. Leave mixture on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with luke warm water. ANTI AGING MASK Oatmeal along with honey makes an excellent anti wrinkle mask. Oatmeal acts as a gentle exfoliate, revealing smoother and more youthful skin. While honey works wonders to ease out fine lines and wrinkles. Mix a tbsp of ground oatmeal with 2 tbsp of honey. Apply a paste on your skin. Keep it on for sometime before you wash off your face with lukewarm water. FIRMING OIL Mix coconut oil with few drops of lavender essential oil. Massage this natural skin tightening oil to tighten the skin under eyes and loose skin around mouth before going to bed. This natural skin care method is best for reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines on face and neck. Read More: Best natural anti aging treatment with oils >> |
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Everyone knows that the Resveratrol in red wine is good for your heart, but did you know that since Resveratrol is an antioxidant that it is also amazingly good for your skin? Dr Oz gave a recipe for a Red Wine Facial Mask that has tons of anti-aging properties. In addition to red wine, the honey helps reduce redness and blemishes, while the yogurt works to moisturize your skin.
- Rice is a cosmetic ingredient with miraculous properties. Rich in vitamin B which stimulates cell regeneration and slows the aging process, it can get rid of wrinkles on the face and neck. To prevent premature aging of the skin, Japanese women prepare their rice mask. If you try it, you need rice, milk and honey.
- Tighten up your skin with my favorite DIY, homemade, 4-step face mask! The Instant Face Lift Soufflé: 1 egg white (tightens, lifts, and firms) 1 lemon or lime wedge, squeezed (brightens, balances) 1 spoonful of honey (moisturizes, hydrates) Directions: In a little bowl, whis
- HOW TO CURE BREAKOUTS AND ACNE SCARS A fashion model recommends: Mix lemon juice and egg white together and put it on your face as a mask. Let it dry and then rinse it off with warm water. REPEAT IT ONCE A WEEK. You skin will become less oily, the breakouts will disappear and acne scars will vanish.
- Green Tea-Green tea, as you know is super rich in antioxidants and that helps in boosting hair growth and preventing hair loss. Apply warm green tea over your scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash it off with cool water.
- I love creating custom signs that display personal meaning and inspiration. This beautiful, custom, hand painted sign is a great way to personalize your wedding. The bold lettering and distressed quality make this a beautiful and unique statement piece for your Ring Bearer or Flower girl to carry down the aisle. Customize the grooms name and colors. SPECS: * The Grooms Name on the top can be customized, or it can be left blank (LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign measures approx 11 x 18 and is completely hand painted. * The background color is white with distressed edges and face. * The lettering color is Dark Brown and Tan (THE COLORS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED – Scroll to last picture to view Color options – LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign is solid wood * Each sign comes with 2 metal rings attached to the back so that a ribbon or cord could be attached by the buyer for easy carrying. * Because of the material, distressing technique and hand painted nature of the sign, no two signs will be exactly the same. Please allow 3-4 weeks for creation of your sign. Contact me for rush delivery info. I strive to make sure all my customers are more than satisfied with their items, and I work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality signs and decor. If you have an idea for a custom sign or tray that you would like made, contact me with your requests. I would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of my DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com
- But surely you did not know that they are magnificent to treat the skin with this face mask
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/