Photo via: dailyhealthpost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your hormones are tiny chemical messengers that travel throughout your body, delivering messages to your organs, tissues and cells to boost metabolism, build muscle, de-stress, lift mood, etc. The food you eat, how much you move (and the type of movements you perform), and lifestyle factors like sleep and stress management play fundamental and crucial roles in setting and maintaining ideal hormone balance. For the full article visit us here: http://paleo.co/hormonefixes
- Turmeric is quickly rising as an all-healing superfood that can prevent a wide variety of chronic diseases. The East Indian spice is absorbed in the intestinal tract, allowing it to enter the bloodstream and fight chronic inflammation, the known root of nearly all illnesses, including cancer. The active compound that gives turmeric its healing power is Curcumin. This compound is potent in fighting free radicals, rejuvenating cells and cleansing the liver and heart.
- How to Eat More Raw Egg Yolks – Nourishing Joy
- You’ve probably heard it or read that cancer cells can not live in alkaline water because this alkaline water is extremely powerful!
- In combination with your circulatory system, the lymphatic system removes waste produced by your cells. This includes excess fluid, dead blood cells, cancer cells and toxins.
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- A Powerful Healing Turmeric Juice. Turmerics also a natural liver detoxifier and a kidney cleanser, and it speeds metabolism and aids in weight management. Plus it heals and alleviates conditions of depression, psoriasis, damaged skin, arthritis and more. It is great for bones and joints as it has anti-inflammatory properties. It prevents metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
- Homemade Swimmers ear drops From a Pediatrician~ Alcohol dries out the ear and vinegar kills bacteria. It works! FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/JewelsJMorgan
- Soft beautiful feet is now easy to gain. There are different homemade remedy shared earlier on the soft feet which really works but it take some time to show the results but today will share some exciting and simple homemade remedy which just gives you soft and smooth feet in the first wash, you just need two ingredients that is Listerine and Vinegar. Why Listerine and Vinegar? Listerine contains Thymol and ingredient that kills some bacteria and fungi. The concentration of the product i…
- A DIRE WARNING: The Cancer Industry Owns The Media And Your Mind
- HOW TO GET RID OF PIMPLES OVERNIGHT? (NATURALLY AND FAST)…This article will tell you the ways to get rid of pimples overnight and fast with home remedies. Waking up fresh in the morning after long night’s sound sleep makes one feel happy and think positive about the day ahead. But, if you stand before the mirror and a red, hot and swollen pimples on …
- Pain in the knee almost stops your life as it makes you unable to move with ease and there is an acute pain in the knee joints when you walk or run or bend your legs. There are many home remedies, which you can use to combat this knee pain without making a hole in your pocket.