Photo via: ohlardy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Reuse Your Empty Essential Oil Bottles – www.ohlardy.com Dont toss your empty bottles. Clean and reuse them. Great for making custom blends, roll-ons, sample bottles, travel bottles and more!!
- How to make sauerkraut at home – quick and easy fermented cabbage recipe with step by step instructions photos
- Gut health/ Fermented Foods – savorylotus.com
- Fermented Grapefruit Juice – probiotic fermented grapefruit
- How to Flavor Homemade Kombucha with Fruit – mango ginger and strawberry pineapple flavors (healthy, probiotics, fermented tea drink, easy recipe) – fromcatstocooking.com
- Learn how to make a naturally fermented turmeric soda using a turmeric bug!
- Im in love with this recipe. Mostly because it tastes similar to pie, but also because my kids REALLY liked it. My two year old will eat any fermented foods/beverages, but my four year old is a little more… selective? Hes happy to eat any fermented fruit and most fermented veggies, but t
- Why fermented foods are good for you
- This delicious recipe for fermented berries will boost your gut health and immune system. Add them to smoothies, on baked goods, or enjoy by the spoonful!
- Gut health determines overall health. Learn 82 ways to heal your gut — from fermented foods and bone broth to prebiotics and gut-healing diets and MORE!
- I have one last trick up my sleeve… If you wont EAT your probiotics, surely youll DRINK them! We all know about Kombucha and kefir… here are 56 more fermented beverages *beyond* kombucha and kefir! Who knew there were so many variations of kvass and homemade soda?!
- Homemade fermented salsa has been on my list for a long time. I’m not sure why I hesitated to try it because it’s so easy to make and I didnt have to use any whey!