Photo via: polili.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make all purpose cleaners by pouring with equal parts into a spray bottle Clean dirt off your computer and mouse with a little vinegar and a q tip Clean your drains with vinegar and baking soda Wipe away mildew Clean and polish chrome and stainless steel Use as a fruit wash-rinses away germs Erase ballpoint-pen marks Erase crayon marks from clothes Remove stickers and price tags Disinfect cutting boards Restore wood paneling Remove carpet stains Keep car windows frost free Remove ca
- With just 4 ingredients, this DIY Natural Granite Cleaner Spray, made without vinegar, will clean and disinfect your countertops. The homemade recipe is best for organic housekeeping and those looking for safe, non-toxic cleaning options. And it smells amazing thanks to essential oils!
- Tub Cleaner – Heat 1/2 cup white vinegar in microwave for 90 sec, pour into a spray bottle. Add 1/2 cup BLUE DAWN dish soap. Shake gently to mix. Spray on surface, let it sit 1-2 hours. Just wipe it away then rinse with water. Should also take soap scum off shower doors and tile! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!
- Beer Treatment-Beer is often used to impart shine to the hair. Wash your hair with little beer to show off beautiful, shiny stresses. You can also store beer in a spray bottle. Spray this lightly on shampooed, towel-dried hair to get instant shine.
- Magic Window Cleaner- 1Tbsp. Jet Dry, 3Tbsp. Dawn 2 cups water. Mix and place in a spray bottle. Wet your windows, and spray. Scrub with a sponge, and rinse with cold water. No need to dry! Sounds great for the outside windows.
- Stainless Steel cleaner recipe. Really works! So slick and easy, makes removing those finger prints a breeze. I made a big spray bottle, marked it Stainless Cleaner and its so handy to keep things sparkling.
- DIY MUG! Recycled Glass Bottle Mug Cut glass by scoring around it, rotating it over a flame, and dipping it in ice water. Sand with Dremel and attach a drawer pull for the handle using E6000.
- Worked VERY well. Smell is strong but it gets the shower and grout clean! *Heat 12 ounces white vinegar in microwave until hot and pour into squirt bottle, then mix with 12 ounces Dawn dish soap shake. Spray let sit for an hour. (may use more vinegar than soap)
- Make your own rose face toner to keep your skin hydrated and oil free. All you need is dry rose buds, room temperature water and a spray bottle • Hace tu propio toner de rosas para hidratar la piel
- Fill a Tic-Tac box with bobby pins and throw it in your purse. | 17 Ways To Never Have A Bad Hair Day Again
- Spring or fall allergies getting you down? Heres a simple essential oil blend for your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- Lavender oil and tea tree oil to remove facial hair Add 1 tbsp of lavender oil to 4-6 drops of tea tree oil. Use cotton ball to apply this lotion over face. The study was carried on a group of women affected with mild hirsutism. 12 members of one group (A) are treated with lavender and tea tree oil spray. The second group of 12 women (B) was given placebo twice per day for 3 months. After 3 months hormone evaluation and hair growth measuring were taken.