Photo via: vitalextracts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sure, you know that probiotics are key to your digestive health, but these microorganisms have tons of other health benefits to offer. To make sure you’re getting enough, here are the top Paleo-friendly probiotic foods! For the full article visit us here: http://paleo.co/probioticfoods
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- Purge your pantry of processed foods & try these healthy cooking swaps instead! GorgeousForGood
- Avoid these foods if you want to get rid of mucus!
- Relieve PMS symptoms and make that time of the month more bearable by eating these foods that are proven to relieve your worst period symptoms.
- Oh no! You feel flu-like symptoms creeping on, and you’re pregnant. Whats a natural mama to do? Here are natural remedies to treat (and avoid!) the flu during pregnancy.
- Looking for education and training for beginners on Young Living essential oils? This free video course will help answer all your questions about getting started with essential oils.
- awesome Diffuser recipes for essential oils that are perfect for getting you out of that…byDiMagio
- Whether you have a pet or a toddler, chances are that you are going to have a urine stain on your mattress. Getting those stains off (and particularly getting the smell out) can be difficult. There is however, a really effective and really inexpensive method for removing urine from mattresses…
- Thinking about switching to cloth pads? 10 common questions answered and tips for getting started!
- Spring or fall allergies getting you down? Heres a simple essential oil blend for your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- Getting rid of Blackheads: Take gel facial wash and mix with a tbsp of baking soda a tbsp of salt. Apply to damp skin with cotton pad; leave for 5 mins. I might try this