Photo via: kalynskitchen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4 Ways to Preserve Fresh Rosemary — Herb Gardening 101
- Distilled Water *Almond Oil – Infused with organic lavender herb *Aloe Vera *Cocoa Butter *Coconut Oil *Beeswax *Rosemary Antioxidant *Vitamin E *Lavender Essential Oil
- Rosemary, Lemon, & Feta Spread, an easy appetizer recipe with feta cheese, rosemary, lemon, and garlic. Great dip for bread, crackers, veggies, etc.
- DIY Lemon and Rosemary natural air freshener
- Rosemary Oil Scalp Massage-Rosemary oil, in particular, has been used for centuries to stimulate hair growth. It dilates blood vessels and, in turn, stimulates your follicle to produce new growth.
- homemade lavender rosemary shampoo
- This easy, festive Rosemary and Cranberry Spread will be the hit of all of your holiday parties!
- DIY healthy cooking! Make fresh rosemary pesto for spreads, dips, appetizer and snacks. Rosemary is a great home remedy. Check out how to make healthy and delicious rosemary pesto http://livingawareness.com/healthyliving/rosemary-pesto-recipe/
- Rosemary Gladstars Fire Cider Recipe – A traditional folk remedy
- 7 Best Essential Oils For Cooking | Lime Oil | Lemon Oil | Basil Oil | Cilantro Oil | Lavender Oil | Peppermint Oil | Rosemary Oil | Top Oils to Cook With
- Do you suffer from any digestive problems? Or do you feel your hair is getting unhealthy and are wondering what to do? Have you ever tried rosemary tea to deal such issues?
- DIY Hair Detangler or Leave in Conditioner – Rosemary EO, Lavender EO, coconut oil and water.