Photo via: saveyourself.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Infused Oils to make my Joli Savons beauty products… Dried elderberries steeped in Argan oil, red roses and mint steeped in kombucha tea, mint sitting in witch hazel, chamomile and calendula resting in olive oil. Herbs picked fresh from my garden
- Save BIG by blending your own Thieves Oil! Heres the recipe + 5 common uses for this popular germ-fighting essential oils blend.
- Make Your Own Coconut Oil Beauty Products
- Bring Spring Inside With This Fresh doTERRA Essential Oil Blend! Ylang Ylang, Lemon, and Peppermint.
- A Guide To DIY Coconut Oil Beauty Products (Infographic)
- Coconut oil is everywhere right now. You don’t know whether to eat it, drink it, or bathe in it. This guide provides you with all the beauty benefits.
- Homemade essential oil air fresheners. Making your own air fresheners using essential oils is a money-saving way to add pleasant, fresh scents to your home while reducing your exposure to unwanted chemicals. Plus, you can completely tailor the scents to your preferences or your needs. If you havent used essential oils before, dont be afraid to jump in.
- Aromatherapy Advice: an essential oil guide for emotions
- In a time when essential oils are widely popular, its important to know that not all are safe for kids. Heres your guide to essential oil safety for kids.
- It took a little while for me to figure out which oil does what, so thats why I put together this list of essential oil beauty hacks.
- Patchouli Oil For Healthy Skin | Natural Beauty Tips | Skin Care with Essential Oils | Essential Oil Uses & Tips | Skincare Home Remedies
- DIY Citrus Fresh Forest Essential Oil Room Spray Recipe | Homemade Air Freshener | White Fir Oil | Wild Orange Oil | Lemon Oil | Bergamot Oil | Natural Home | Healthy Living