Photo via: blessmyweeds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A blog about life hacks, gardening, organizing printables, diy, crafts, tips & tricks, kids, parenting, home decor, storage, and more.
- Lemon balm is an amazing herb that deserves a place in your garden and herbal remedy arsenal. Click to find out more or pin to save for later. | lemon balm uses | garden | medicinal plants | sleep tea | herbal remedies | natural remedies |
- Car cleaning hacks, clean car, car hacks, car detailing, popular pin, car organization, DIY car cleaning.
- 12 Medicinal Plants To Grow At Home | Bless My Weeds
- LUSH copycat bath bombs- DIY blogger shares the recipe, along with tons of tips and tricks to get the perfect scent, color, and shape. Great pin!
- By Juliet Blankespoor – Before we jump into the best herbs for small spaces, let’s talk about how you can turn your garden into a productive medicinal paradise! Not everyone has a field or lawn they are able to transform into their dream herb garden. If you only have a patio or a balcony or tend a limited outdoor space, here are some tips to help you reap the most from your plantings. Go Vertical Train vining herbs up onto a trellis, arbor, or pergola to maximize your use of space. Passionf…
- If you were wondering which plants to bring inside your home for this season, we have an idea for you – it isn’t flowers that we’re talking about, but rather herbs that have medicinal properties that can help you when it comes to good health. From aloe vera to oregano, we present you ten plants […]
- Best Beauty Hacks – Whiten Teeth In 2 Minutes – Easy Makeup Tutorials and Makeup Ideas for Teens, Beginners, Women, Teenagers – Cool Tips and Tricks for Mascara, Lipstick, Foundation, Hair, Blush, Eyeshadow, Eyebrows and Eyes – Step by Step Tutorials and How To http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-beauty-hacks
- Simple homemade deer repellent – just add water and spray heavily at the base of plants and lightly on the leaves – great organic, household gardening tip
- 10 Medicinal Plants You Can Grow In Your Backyard | My Blah Blah Blahg
- If you love drinking tea and gardening, why not grow your own speciality teas? This list shows a variety of plants you grow for their leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, and roots to produce delicious, homemade teas.
- BIG List of DIY Homemade Cleaners and Tips ~ at http://TheFrugalGirls.com – Youll love these cleaner recipes and natural cleaning tricks to keep your home sparkling and clean! clean recipes healthy recipe eatclean