Photo via: holisticheights.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re looking to lose weight fast, don’t turn to diet pills or dangerous drugs. These one spoonful hacks will help curb your appetite and provide your body with nutrients and healthy substances it needs to get back on track and shed the pounds. 1. A Spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar for…
- If you’re looking to lose weight fast, don’t turn to diet pills or dangerous drugs. These one spoonful hacks will help curb your appetite and provide your body with nutrients and healthy substances it needs to get back on track and shed the pounds. 1. A Spoonful of Apple Cider Vinegar for Blood Sugar Support …
- What Your Food Cravings Really Mean And What Your Body Needs. This is the secret code on how to stay on your diet! Pin now & check back often SPECIAL THANKS TO FREE FORM FITNESS FOR THIS GREAT INFOGRAPHIC! http://www.freeformfitness.ca/
- Learn the symptoms of leaky gut, the worst foods for digestion, the healthiest foods for leaky gut, and how to use food to heal. I struggled with eczema and health problems for years before healing my gut – feel better faster and learn exactly what it takes to heal your gut, beat digestive disorders, eczema, and more. Click here to check it out!
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- FAST FREE SHIPPING- Pendant Quote: Life Stands Still Best In Moments That Look Suspiciously Like Ordinary Life Sometimes we live for the BIG moments and milestones in life and forget to treasure the everyday, little moments. However, when we stop and look back on life we realize that the little moments became the treasured memories we will never forget. Give this as a gift to someone who has invested in your life or someone who needs an encouraging reminder to treasure the moments. Perfect Mothers day gift, Grandparents day gift or teacher gift. This beautiful 30x40mm oval pendant comes with a 30 ball-chain allowing you to wear it long or cut it to whatever length you prefer. Each necklace also comes with 1 of our gorgeous freshwater pearls. All of our necklaces come beautifully packaged and ready to gift. (*See last photo for example) Pendants are not fully waterproof and direct contact with water should be avoided. ———————————————————————————————————————————— WHEN YOU ORDER – Choose 1 from the following category. 1. METAL FINISH: Antique Copper – Antique Bronze – Shiny Silver ———————————————————————————————————————————— CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PENDANT OPTIONS https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChurchStDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=20563191 We strive to make sure all our customers are more than satisfied with their items, and we work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality pieces. If you have an idea for a custom pendant that you would like, contact us with your requests. We would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of our DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com The print is an original design from Church Street Designs. We retain all copyrights to this image and design.
- The respiratory system is one of the more complex systems in our organism. It takes charge of the air that we breathe (oxygen), towards the interior of our organism to support the vital active functions of the body and maintain them in perfect functioning. It is composed of high and low routes.
- FREE TODAY Natural Antibiotics: How to Heal Yourself From the Inside Out: (Natural Remedies – Herbs – Natural Medicine – Antibiotics) – Kindle edition by Ola Razi. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- 82 Ways to Heal Your Gut | Did you know that the function of your immune system, the state of your mental health, the pain or lack thereof in your joints, and even whether or not you have seasonal allergies can all be determined by one thing? Do you know what it is? And did you know you can heal it yourself? | http://TraditionalCookingSchool.com
- 82 Ways to Heal Your Gut | Did you know that the function of your immune system, the state of your mental health, the pain or lack thereof in your joints, and even whether or not you have seasonal allergies can all be determined by one thing? Do you know what it is? And did you know you can heal it yourself? | TraditionalCookingSchool.com
- Every Day She Makes Pleasure on Her Ear With a Clip. See Why, and You Will Want to Try the Same – Reflexology is a field of medicine that pressure on certain places on the body, to solve the problem of pain. It is especially suitable method for application to the ear, just because there are a lot of nerve endings.
- Ayurveda Dosha Diet – Food is one of the most important aspects of living. We plan our day around it (or at least we should) and know that good nutrition is vital for good health. An Ayurvedic diet is personalised and wholesome. Once you have identified your Dosha (VATA, PITTA, KAPHA) and understood about it, its time to follow the correct balancing dosha diet. Here are basic food guidelines for your dosha(s) including carbohydrate/protein/fruit/vegetable division and the six tastes.