Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Wife’s Prayer For Her Husband — God, Thank you for your unconditional love for me. I am so undeserving, yet you pursue me daily! Thank you for your grace and for your perfect provision. I am so blessed and grateful for my life and for my […]… Read More Here http://unveiledwife.com/a-wifes-prayer-for-her-husband/ marriage love
- Since Obama signed a bill in December 2015, which bans the use of plastic micro beads in all cosmetic formulations, big companies are scrambling to come up with an alternative. Micro beads are tiny beads of plastic that were used primarily in exfoliating products, particularly face washes. Unfortunately, these beads add to our already-polluted oceans, where even bigger pieces of plastic break down and become part of an island of plastic (the size of Texas), in the Pacific Ocean. So I decided to create an exfoliating face wash, which does an even better job than the plastic beads, is healthier for your skin, and healthier for the planet. It is anti-bacterial, so great for anyone who is prone to breaking out, but also works for dry skins because of the oils that I’ve added. I am using jojoba pearls. These are tiny beads of hardened jojoba oil, which are not water soluble – so they will stay intact in your formulation. Jojoba pearls are perfect for gently exfoliating any skin type. Check it out on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upeAtaHGslg
- Wrinkled skin is an inevitable part of aging. You might think its really bad, and that youve lost your charm to age. But thats not necessarily true, because you can reverse its effects, using naturally homemade solutions anyone can make. Take a look at some of the most effective natural solutions for skin wrinkles you can try now.
- How to Lose Inner Thigh Fat with 7 easy exercises anyone can do!
- Another pinner says: I absolutely LOVE this hairstyle, it is quick and easy to do. If any of you know me, you know that I am NOT fashionable, so… If i can do it.. Anyone can. 🙂
- Keeping a house clean is NOT an easy task! This is the best advice anyone ever gave me!
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- Self-Care for Creatives: If you’re not taking care of yourself, you are not going to have the energy to take care of anyone else. A lack of self-care affects you, your relationships, your blog/business, your creativity, and your home. 1. Respect Your Natural Timing 2. Create a Space of Your Own 3. Plan a Creative Retreat 4. Give Yourself Permission to be Human. Click through to continue reading
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink diy tips
- I have been a diabetic for 4 years. This is the first serum that I have ever used in my life. I always use lotions – creams but most of them irritate more than help my dry itchy skin. My arms & legs have itched to the point of me scratching until sometimes I would bleed. Nothing I tried would stop the itching for long. I applied this serum and immediately I felt a huge sigh of relief as my skin was soothed & calmed. I cannot overstate how very pleased I am with how amazingly good my skin loo…
- Some of the herbs we often think of as culinary herbs also have incredible medicinal value as healing herbs. Oregano is one of these double duty herbs. See how you can grow, harvest, dry, and use oregano as a natural medicine.
- Pain in the knee almost stops your life as it makes you unable to move with ease and there is an acute pain in the knee joints when you walk or run or bend your legs. There are many home remedies, which you can use to combat this knee pain without making a hole in your pocket.