Photo via: tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- fitness sexy motivation fitspiration gym exercise workout justdoit everydamnday health squats fitspo justdoit
- There’s no better time to do a 30 day muffin top challenge than now! It’s the start of a new month and you’ll want to get rid of your muffin top efficiently! Even if you’re reading this and it’s not the start of a new month, do not put it off, you can always start … Read More →
- Relieve PMS symptoms and make that time of the month more bearable by eating these foods that are proven to relieve your worst period symptoms.
- www.gymra.com fitness exercise weightloss diet fitspiration fitspo health
- Habits of really fit women. Follow them. fitness health workout
- FREE TODAY Natural Antibiotics: How to Heal Yourself From the Inside Out: (Natural Remedies – Herbs – Natural Medicine – Antibiotics) – Kindle edition by Ola Razi. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Looking for a butt workout that will give you a perky bum? Look no further than these 5 exercises. You can increase the intensity to fit your needs How to lose weight fast in 2017 get ready to summer weightloss fitness
- Work your abs and obliques with these core exercises for women. A 30-minute waist cinching workout that will activate your obliques and define the waistline! Start the timer and enjoy your workout.
- Clear, glowing skin begins now with the power of green! Naturally derived and plant-based science thats vegan + cruelty-free. Use code PIN995 to get your first month for only $9.95!
- Do you want to increase the effectiveness of your exercise? Get more out of each workout? Spend less time, but get better results? Then you owe it to yourself to learn more about today’s heart rate monitors. http://athomebodyweightworkout.com/heart-rate-monitors-help-you-train-more-effectively/
- NourishingBites Add some of these nutritionist-approved pre and post workout snacks to your fitness routine.