Photo via: homemadeinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dinnertime is calling! This recipe is a hit with everyone in the family, but especially the man of the house! Its a great recipe for tailgating parties, too. With a kick of jalapeno and incredibly easy ingredients, this Chicken Bacon Jalapeno burger is a recipe youll love to create again and again. Chicken Bacon Jalapeno Burger Serves: 6-8 chicken burgers Ingredients: 1 lb ground chicken 1 egg 1 jalapeno chopped ½ cup real bacon bits ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded 1 tsp seasoning salt ½ tsp salt Directions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with
- Imagine a biscuit married and omelet and had a child and the offspring would be these Cottage Cheese and Egg Breakfast Muffins Recipe with Ham and Cheddar. This is one of my all-time favorite recipes for a GrabAndGo Breakfast! [from KalynsKitchen.com]
- Easy ingredient swaps from Ziploc®. Great guide to reference if you’re missing a key ingredient for a recipe, trying to make holiday meals healthier, or if you have a food allergy. Swap bananas for eggs, Greek yogurt for sour cream, applesauce for butter, avocado for mayo, and crushed nuts for breadcrumbs.
- Home made body wrap.. you can get all this at walmart for under 20$ just put a quarter size of vitamin e oil and equate cellulite cream in your hand and put it on desired area ( belly legs arms ect.) Rub it in.. you dont have to rub in all the way.. wrap saran wrap as tight as possible… wrap like 10 to 15 times around area. Leave on for a few hours. Do it 3 times a week you will see results. Clean or do something active if ur wearing during daytime or at night have a warm blanket on.
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- Another pinner wrote: After being in dentistry for 20 years.. Let me tell you a cheap secret. All tooth whitening is made of peroxide. The gels run from 6 percent peroxide to 32 percent peroxide. If you swish with hydrogen peroxide everyday you will have the same results plus excellent gum tissue! As a dental hygienist, I recommend swishing with peroxide for 1-2 minutes morning and night to all my patients. It kills bacteria that causes decay, gingivitis, periodontal disease, and w…
- Contents2. Whole30 Mac and Cheese Recipe3. Whole30 Lemon Garlic Herb Crusted Salmon Recipe4. Whole30 Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe5. Whole30 Baked Carrot Fries Recipe6. Whole30 Italian Chicken Fingers Recipe7. 5-Ingredient Whole30 Ranch Dressing Recipe8. Whole30 Avocado Egg Salad Recipe9. 3 Ingredient Whole30 Apple Juice Chicken Recipe10. Whole30 Fried Zucchini Recipe with Cool Dill DipClick here to see recipes 11-20 2. Whole30 Mac and Cheese Recipe 3. Whole30Continue
- Have hair products and tools damaged your hair? This all natural, powerful hair mask for damaged hair can transform your hair from lifeless into lustrous in no time. Only three ingredients (avocado, honey and coconut milk) are needed to repair your hair and bring shine and moisture back, leaving you with healthy, beautiful hair.
- How to Clean Window Tracks: white vinegar and baking soda (or hydrogen peroxide!) 30 Q-tips toothbrush hot water paper towels Sprinkle baking soda into the corners, then pour in some vinegar. The baking soda will begin to bubble and loosen up the cruddy stuff. When the bubbling calms down, begin to make circle motions with a Q-tip, then go back into the corners and sweep the muck towards the middle. Pour warm water from the corner to the center. Use your paper towels to wipe everything dry.
- Cinnamon contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, as well as a natural grittiness that helps clear out clogged pores. Use cinnamon in various DIY beauty treatments to get clean and clear skin naturally. Cinnamon scrub or mask can help you fade acne scars and even out skin discoloration, giving your bright and toned skin. Cinnamon face and body scrub: Ingredients: Granulated Sugar – 1/4 Cup Ground Cinnamon – 1 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or organic honey – 1 Tbsp Mix granulated white sugar with extra-virgin olive oil or honey and ground cinnamon. Mix everything and use it to exfoliate your body while in shower for smoother skin. This scrub will also treat back or body acne. Cinnamon clear skin Mask: Ingredients: Baking soda – 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon – 1/4 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or raw honey – 1 Tbsp Mix organic cinnamon, nutmeg and raw honey ( oily skin) or olive oil (dry skin). Apply the mask to your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off while scrubbing softly in circular motion for exfoliation. The mask might sting your skin for few mins once applied. Acne Spot treatment: Add a bit of cinnamon about 1/4 teaspoon to a tablespoon of honey and mix into a paste. Dab it on that zit. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and rinse off. Lip plumper: Cinnamon naturally plumps up the lips because it very mildly irritates the skin of the lips and with the increased blood flow in this area, the lips start to swell slightly resulting in fuller and plumper lips. DIY natural cinnamon lip plumper. Blackheads: Cinnamon and honey make a wonderful combination for getting rid of blackheads. Mix 1 teaspoon raw honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Apply the paste to the affected areas and rub gently for 1 minute. Let sit for a few minutes and rinse well with cool water. ** Side note **: Cinnamon can cause irritation though, so be sure to try the treatment out on your inner arm before applying it to your face. |
- Crushed New Potatoes Recipe…used with garlic butter, parsley, fine shredded cheese, bacon, and sour cream. Very Very Very Very tasty!!