Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Natural Herbs for Anxiety and Stress | herbology, herbalism, healing plants, herbal medicine
- How to make your own natural herbal medicine chest & first aid kit with natural remedies, supplements and herbs to handle most minor injuries and illnesses. | Ancient Wisdoms
- 9 Amazing Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar | herbology, herbalism, healing plants, herbal medicine
- Many herbs used in Ayurvedic medicine have antioxidant effects, which means that…
- How to stock a natural medicine cabinet and what to avoid – herbs, essential oils, vitamins & more!
- Some of the herbs we often think of as culinary herbs also have incredible medicinal value as healing herbs. Oregano is one of these double duty herbs. See how you can grow, harvest, dry, and use oregano as a natural medicine.
- FREE TODAY Natural Antibiotics: How to Heal Yourself From the Inside Out: (Natural Remedies – Herbs – Natural Medicine – Antibiotics) – Kindle edition by Ola Razi. Health, Fitness & Dieting Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
- DIY Herbal Sore Throat Spray With Raw Buckwheat Honey, Herbs, and Essential Oils
- 7 Herbal Books For Beginners | New to herbs? Here are 7 books perfect for beginners.
- There are many powerful herbs that are used to treat parasite infections. If you suspect you have an infection or are running a routine yearly cleanse, here are some of the best natural food and herbal remedies for parasites.
- Lemon balm is an amazing herb that deserves a place in your garden and herbal remedy arsenal. Click to find out more or pin to save for later. | lemon balm uses | garden | medicinal plants | sleep tea | herbal remedies | natural remedies |
- Sage herb is a rock star when it comes to fighting colds, flu, fevers, and coughs. Sage’s botanical name “Salvia” means “to feel well and healthy, health, heal.” It comes from the Latin “salus” meaning “health, well-being, prosperity or salvation”. “Officinalis” means that this particular herb has had a recognized herbal or medicinal use for centuries.