Photo via: gwens-nest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Potatoes are packed with a fabulous enzyme called catecholase, which is used by many high-end cosmetic companies to lighten skin and remove dark under eye circles. Why pay the hefty price tag when this simple home remedy will lighten up those dark under eye circles with the same enzyme… no more raccoon eyes for you!
- Want to try getting rid of those under eye circles? Dr Ozs home remedy mixture of yogurt and parsley really works! http://www.recapo.com/dr-oz/dr-oz-beauty/dr-oz-meadowfoam-seed-review-home-remedy-for-circles-under-the-eyes/
- Cure pink eye (conjunctivitis) naturally with this essential oils recipe. Health Matters. Life Mattes. www.alexismathews.com
- home remedies using COCONUT OIL – toothache, Diabetes, Eczema, pink eyes, Dandruff, Diaper Rash, cracked heels etc…..
- Who knew that the best eye cream could be made and home and with only three ingredients? Genius.
- Home made anti ageing eye cream with natural and easy to find ingredients-best during winters
- Caffeine Gel Eye Pads – Make your own gel eye pads at home! These ones contain caffeine which is amazing at waking up your eyes, reducing dark circles, and diminishing red, puffy eyes.
- Honey-Honey is not only a useful remedy for beautiful skin but can work wonders for your hair also. Honey is an excellent home remedy to repair damaged hair and prevent hair fall. Simply add 2-3 drops of honey to your shampoo or conditioner. Then, use this to wash your hair.
- Home Remedy For Earwax & Ear Infections
- Home Remedy for sore throat, hacking cough, tight congestion… Using this in the winter instead of all those mucus relief drugs and decongestants that dont do a thing.
- Home Remedy for Dry Chapped Hands. This REALLY works! madefrompinterest.net
- Easy Home Remedy for Teeth Whitening at Home.