Photo via: kulamama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- homemade eczema cream – 1/4 cup shea butter 1/4 cup coconut oil 15 drops lavender essential oil 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- Find out which essential oils you should use for eczema 20 drops lavender, frankincense, and tea tree. 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Homemade Natural Mouthwash 1/2 cup water 1 teaspoon coconut oil 2 drops peppermint essential oil (or another oil such as cinnamon, clove, or wintergreen) Pinch of sea salt Optional: add a drop or 2 of another essential oil, such as spearmint or tea tree oil Optional: pinch of baking soda
- Homemade Lavender Whipped Body Butter with Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and Lavender Essential Oil | Cambria Wines
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- body wash 1/2 cup coconut milk 2/3 cup Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Castile Soap (you can use a different scent if you like) 3 tsp. Vitamin E Oil 5 drops of Essential Oil Young Living Oils 2 tsp. Vegetable Glycerin (this is the secret to suds)
- Today Im with Mark and Cristina to demonstrate how to mix up a natural formula for cleaning teeth. I explain that there are many benefits to avoiding harsh chemicals in toothpaste. One main ingredient is activated charcoal which pulls toxins from the teeth. Orly gives it a try! The next is called “oil pulling” and I use melted coconut oil, spearmint oil, and clove oil to create molds, which then melt into your mouth.MOUTH RINSE INGREDIENTS – ½ cup sesame oil or unrefined coconut oil (heated to liquefy) – 10 drops clove essential oil // http://goo.gl/kqpxJg – 15 drops spearmint essential oil // http://goo.gl/vfhfoCREMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE INGREDIENTS – ½ Calcium Carbonate – ¼ cup baking soda – ½ cup xylitol – ¾ cup coconut oil – 10 drops peppermint essential oil // http://goo.gl/rkRvGHSteps: – Mix all ingredients in a small mason jar. – Use a Popsicle stick to scoop out of jar and place on your toothbrushCharcoal toothpaste is available at: http://goo.gl/FU3qxgHave you done my 30-day Gorgeous for Good program yet? Order my new book on Amazon: http://goo.gl/HH1w8TYou can also subscribe to my channel – I post three videos each week!http://bit.ly/1KXKBt6Be sure to follow me on social media!!Blog // http://bit.ly/1IbnU0RFacebook // http://on.fb.me/1RIBRb4Twitter // http://bit.ly/1Q5Rps4Instagram // http://bit.ly/1If2kvoPinterest // http://bit.ly/1KCAd6N
- How to make 8 oz of homemade natural chemical-free 50 SPF sunscreen that will moisturize skin. Made only with raw, unrefined shea butter, coconut oil, Myrrh essential oil, and carrot seed essential oil.
- All-purpose Cleaner 1/2 C. vinegar* (a great disinfectant) 1 tsp. borax (add water softening properties) 1 tsp. liquid soap (use castille or dish detergent) 2 tsp. baking soda (add disinfecting and odor removing) 15 drops Tea Tree essential oil (a great antibacterial-antimicrobial oil) (Or use your favorite essential oil) warm water
- Homemade face wash: create your own ratio as desired of: oatmeal, baking powder, coconut oil, olive oil, a few drops tea tree oil, sugar Blend in a magic bullet until oatmeal is really fine particles.
- Young Living Essential Oils: bedtime rub: 1/3 cup coconut oil, 12 drops lavender, 12 drops cedarwood, and 12 drops Peace and Calming
- Make Your Own Moisturizing Body Butter | 1 cup shea butter 1/2 cup coconut oil 1/2 cup almond oil (you can substitute olive oil, jojoba oil, any organic, liquid oil that is healthy.)