Photo via: hip2save.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- If you have never tried whipped coconut oil for a body butter recipe, its time to take the plunge! Get ready to fall in love with coconut oil all over…
- Homemade Lavender Whipped Body Butter with Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and Lavender Essential Oil | Cambria Wines
- The Nourished Life: Homemade Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe
- Homemade Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe – The Nourished Life
- Make Your Own Coconut Oil Beauty Products
- Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! This would be an AWESOME diy gift.
- Homemade Lotion Bars- none of the yucky chemicals, parabens, formaldehyde, petroleum, etc. that youll find in store-bought lotions! Use coconut and olive oil.
- This is a homemade eczema cream recipe. Its all natural lotion! Natural remedies for eczema are hard to come by and this cream is safe for children too!
- For an extra boost of moisture add coconut oil. Its not only great for moisture but its AMAZING for shine! AllHairTypes HealthyManes ——> Make your own hot oil treatment
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lime Shaving Cream – Moisturize your skin while you shave with this refreshing homemade shaving cream. Youll love the luxurious feel of this homemade shaving cream and how simple it is to make. Oh, and did I mention its much cheaper than store bought shaving cream? Added bonus!