Photo via: barefootblonde.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cinnamon contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, as well as a natural grittiness that helps clear out clogged pores. Use cinnamon in various DIY beauty treatments to get clean and clear skin naturally. Cinnamon scrub or mask can help you fade acne scars and even out skin discoloration, giving your bright and toned skin. Cinnamon face and body scrub: Ingredients: Granulated Sugar – 1/4 Cup Ground Cinnamon – 1 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or organic honey – 1 Tbsp Mix granulated white sugar with extra-virgin olive oil or honey and ground cinnamon. Mix everything and use it to exfoliate your body while in shower for smoother skin. This scrub will also treat back or body acne. Cinnamon clear skin Mask: Ingredients: Baking soda – 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon – 1/4 Tsp Extra virgin olive oil or raw honey – 1 Tbsp Mix organic cinnamon, nutmeg and raw honey ( oily skin) or olive oil (dry skin). Apply the mask to your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Wash it off while scrubbing softly in circular motion for exfoliation. The mask might sting your skin for few mins once applied. Acne Spot treatment: Add a bit of cinnamon about 1/4 teaspoon to a tablespoon of honey and mix into a paste. Dab it on that zit. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and rinse off. Lip plumper: Cinnamon naturally plumps up the lips because it very mildly irritates the skin of the lips and with the increased blood flow in this area, the lips start to swell slightly resulting in fuller and plumper lips. DIY natural cinnamon lip plumper. Blackheads: Cinnamon and honey make a wonderful combination for getting rid of blackheads. Mix 1 teaspoon raw honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Apply the paste to the affected areas and rub gently for 1 minute. Let sit for a few minutes and rinse well with cool water. ** Side note **: Cinnamon can cause irritation though, so be sure to try the treatment out on your inner arm before applying it to your face. |
- This mask made with nutmeg, cinnamon, lemons, and honey will help reduce acne scars and is a hormonal acne treatment.
- Everyone knows that the Resveratrol in red wine is good for your heart, but did you know that since Resveratrol is an antioxidant that it is also amazingly good for your skin? Dr Oz gave a recipe for a Red Wine Facial Mask that has tons of anti-aging properties. In addition to red wine, the honey helps reduce redness and blemishes, while the yogurt works to moisturize your skin.
- This honey, turmeric and baking soda face mask gently cleanses & moisturizes while leaving you with softer skin, tightened pores, and a glowing complexion. Honey and turmeric are both a natural way to lighten acne scars, sun spots and age spots. Use once a week for 15-20 mins. 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp honey 1/2 turmeric Dash of water Sweet dreams!
- Best Tips for Clear Skin You Need To Be Following – Honey Face Wash — Not As Bonkers As It Soundse – Check Out These Step By Step Tips and Tricks For Clear Skin. Are You Looking for Tips For Acne Scars or Home Remedies or Products For Beauty and Skincare? These Are The Best Ideas And Tutorials For How To Use Essential Oils, Facials, and Cleansers to Get Clear Skin. These Cover Blackheads, Acne Scars, And Big Pores and They Are All DIY – thegoddess.com/best-tips-clear-skin
- Brightening Turmeric + Lemon DIY Face Mask. With beautifying turmeric and healing manuka honey, this mask is perfect for acne-prone skin, evening out skin tone and rejuvenating radiance. Helps retain moisture and a glowy complexion!
- Coconut oil and honey both have moisturizing, antimicrobial, and restorative properties, which makes this DIY face mask incredibly nourishing for skin! via @CoconutsKettles
- Tighten up your skin with my favorite DIY, homemade, 4-step face mask! The Instant Face Lift Soufflé: 1 egg white (tightens, lifts, and firms) 1 lemon or lime wedge, squeezed (brightens, balances) 1 spoonful of honey (moisturizes, hydrates) Directions: In a little bowl, whis
- Honey & Cinnamon Cold Remedy Both honey & cinnamon have antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. 1 teaspoon honey (organic raw honey) 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon Mix. Take this amount every few hours as soon as you feel a cold or other illness coming on.
- Homemade Coconut Oil and Honey Hair Mask & conditioner diyhairconditioner coconutoil
- D.I.Y.Beauty Treatments using coconut oil, honey, evoo, brown sugar, and spices from your kitchen. Fixes for dry skin, acne, cellulite, and damaged dried out hair.
- This mask can be done twice a week. “This mask heals, exfoliates, brightens and moisturizes skin. It refines pores, fades acne marks and prevents blemishes from coming up: Combine 2 Tbsp sour cream with 2 Tbsp honey and 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. Apply to your cleansed face and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with tepid water followed by a cool (not cold) rinse.