Photo via: twitter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mop hardwood floors with 1 gal. hot water. 1/2 cup vinegar, 2 Tablespoons baking soda, and a few drops of dish soap. Shiny floors, house smells grand. I also mopped my dingy linoleum tile floors in my kitchen this was better than any floor cleaner I have ever bought off the shelf!
- Instructions for building a cornice board- foam insulation board instead of plywood, and a hot glue gun instead of nails.
- Look no further, this recipe for easy vegan gluten-free waffles is what youve been looking for! Crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy inside. YUM!
- Small pieces of oven roasted sweet potatoes lay on a bed of kale, spinach, radicchio and baby romaine. Toasted pecans add a crunch and creamy blue cheese takes it to the next level of yum! Tossed in a tangy Quince – Balsamic Vinaigrette. This Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Greens Salad with Quince Vinaigrette is unique and delicious!
- Plantain | food farmersmarket caribbean westindies love like fry roast boil nature yellow plantano foodie yum comida comer manger delicious hue color colour vscocam filter instagood instamood insta
- How to keep a toilet clean (much longer) -1/4 Cup of Baking Soda -1/2 Cup of Vinegar -2 Cups of Hot Water
- Tired of migraine pain, headaches and dreaded sinuses? This cap contours the neck, eyes and sinus area with a unique design and helps to relieve your tension. It features a removable neck pack that allows the option of hot, cold or a combination of hot and cold therapies. Shop more wellness at AHAlife.com
- Eye bags: 1. Add 1 teaspoon of backing soda in a glass of hot water or tea and mix it well. 2. Take a pair of cotton pads and soak them in the solution and place them under the eye. 3. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes, then rinse it off and apply a moisturizer Practicing this procedure daily will render amazing results in just a week.
- Chamomile was often used as a remedy for nausea, diarrhea, gas, anxiety, fevers, asthma, colic and a host of other conditions. Most often, it was taken as a hot tea. For skin conditions such as hemorrhoids it was used topically.
- A nice hot cup of tea does more than soothe your mind and warm your bones. health
- Eyes: 1. Add 1 teaspoon of backing soda in a glass of hot water or tea and mix it well. 2. Take a pair of cotton pads and soak them in the solution and place them under the eye. 3. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes, then rinse it off and apply a moisturizer Practicing this procedure daily will render amazing results in just a week.
- How to Take a Detox Bath. Sweating is your bodys natural way of detoxifying. Soaking in hot water can assist in pulling harmful toxins from your skin.http://naturalsociety.com/sweating-detoxing-body-heavy-metals-more/ Detox baths can also…