Photo via: realfoodrn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 20 Hacks Will Forever Change How You Clean Your House. They’re Genius.
- Today Im with Mark and Cristina to demonstrate how to mix up a natural formula for cleaning teeth. I explain that there are many benefits to avoiding harsh chemicals in toothpaste. One main ingredient is activated charcoal which pulls toxins from the teeth. Orly gives it a try! The next is called “oil pulling” and I use melted coconut oil, spearmint oil, and clove oil to create molds, which then melt into your mouth.MOUTH RINSE INGREDIENTS – ½ cup sesame oil or unrefined coconut oil (heated to liquefy) – 10 drops clove essential oil // http://goo.gl/kqpxJg – 15 drops spearmint essential oil // http://goo.gl/vfhfoCREMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE INGREDIENTS – ½ Calcium Carbonate – ¼ cup baking soda – ½ cup xylitol – ¾ cup coconut oil – 10 drops peppermint essential oil // http://goo.gl/rkRvGHSteps: – Mix all ingredients in a small mason jar. – Use a Popsicle stick to scoop out of jar and place on your toothbrushCharcoal toothpaste is available at: http://goo.gl/FU3qxgHave you done my 30-day Gorgeous for Good program yet? Order my new book on Amazon: http://goo.gl/HH1w8TYou can also subscribe to my channel – I post three videos each week!http://bit.ly/1KXKBt6Be sure to follow me on social media!!Blog // http://bit.ly/1IbnU0RFacebook // http://on.fb.me/1RIBRb4Twitter // http://bit.ly/1Q5Rps4Instagram // http://bit.ly/1If2kvoPinterest // http://bit.ly/1KCAd6N
- How To Kill Ant Hills Using One Natural Ingredient
- DIY 2 ingredient blackhead removal mask INGREDIENTS: -1 small dry gelatin pack -a few teaspoons of milk DIRECTIONS: By mixing one teaspoon of gelatin with 3 teaspoons of milk, put in microwave for approx 10 seconds. Apply to blackhead areas. Leave on for 15 min. Peel off.
- Since Obama signed a bill in December 2015, which bans the use of plastic micro beads in all cosmetic formulations, big companies are scrambling to come up with an alternative. Micro beads are tiny beads of plastic that were used primarily in exfoliating products, particularly face washes. Unfortunately, these beads add to our already-polluted oceans, where even bigger pieces of plastic break down and become part of an island of plastic (the size of Texas), in the Pacific Ocean. So I decided to create an exfoliating face wash, which does an even better job than the plastic beads, is healthier for your skin, and healthier for the planet. It is anti-bacterial, so great for anyone who is prone to breaking out, but also works for dry skins because of the oils that I’ve added. I am using jojoba pearls. These are tiny beads of hardened jojoba oil, which are not water soluble – so they will stay intact in your formulation. Jojoba pearls are perfect for gently exfoliating any skin type. Check it out on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upeAtaHGslg
- How to Make a Face Mask to Remove Blackheads two egg whites and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Leave it on for twenty minutes and then peel it off. Dont rinse it off. Peel in sections. Wash and pay dry face. Pore should be clean and much smaller. It also tightens the skin.
- How to refinish furniture without stripping – This is the best step-by-step guide Ive found yet. DIY home antique_furniture
- Hair loss? Your hair will grow again with one natural ingredient
- PERMANENT FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL AT HOME WITH TURMERIC Mix the turmeric powder with water to make a thin paste. Apply this paste over your face before going to bed at night. Wash off in the morning with soap and clean water ( It would wash off without any stain or residue). By following this procedure daily, your facial hairs will fall out completely. Another benefit is they will never grow back in your life again 🙂 :). This one also clears our scars and pigmentation to give you a healthy even…
- Lemon Dustcloths These lemon dust cloths take just minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight jar until youre ready to use them. Sometimes dusting with a dry cloth does more harm then good as it moves the dirt around instead of catching it. These cloths are damp and infused with vinegar to help catch and kill the bugs at the same time. The addition of olive oil and lemon rind bring a soft polish to your furniture.
- Water remedies! All you need to do is add one main ingredient and youre on your way to a better, healthier life.
- Cleaning stains off of suede covers. More