Photo via: trickybeautytips.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to do a Face, Bikini, or Brazilian Wax at Home | beauty | diy beauty | save money at home | hair removal
- How to Build a Floating Wood Patio Deck. Building a floating patio deck is a great first carpentry project that you can do over the course of one weekend. A floating patio deck does not attach to the home, so there are no concerns of it pulling away at the house siding or foundation. Theres no hole digging, no cement mixing or pouring and no…
- Anti-flea products can be SO harmful for your home and family … Think of how your kids love to rub and cuddle your pets!! So, Im sharing my weekly flea solutions for my two lovely pets at home. These DIYs are so easy, and SO healthy, because Im using natural ingredients and essential oils to do all the heavy lifting!! Check out my DIY dog flea solution recipes on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32rgpyUWC2k
- Here is a simple way to do a foot spa at home
- Home made body wrap.. you can get all this at walmart for under 20$ just put a quarter size of vitamin e oil and equate cellulite cream in your hand and put it on desired area ( belly legs arms ect.) Rub it in.. you dont have to rub in all the way.. wrap saran wrap as tight as possible… wrap like 10 to 15 times around area. Leave on for a few hours. Do it 3 times a week you will see results. Clean or do something active if ur wearing during daytime or at night have a warm blanket on.
- Regular application of these skin firming masks is highly beneficial to make your skin appear firm and tighter at home. NATURAL BOTOX Who needs Botox when bananas can do the trick? Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana along with some honey to make a paste. Apply this gently on your face and neck. Keep it on for 10-20 minutes before you wash it off with cold water to help rejuvenate wrinkled skin. VITAMIN C MASK Orange are loaded with vitamin C, use them in your beauty routine for a younger looking skin. Use orange juice along with aloe vera gel to tighten the skin naturally. Mix equal quantity of orange juice and aloe vera gel and apply it on your face for 30 mins and rinse off. TIGHTENING MASK 1 Egg White with 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt. Whisk egg white slightly then add yogurt. Mix well and apply to face. Leave mixture on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with luke warm water. ANTI AGING MASK Oatmeal along with honey makes an excellent anti wrinkle mask. Oatmeal acts as a gentle exfoliate, revealing smoother and more youthful skin. While honey works wonders to ease out fine lines and wrinkles. Mix a tbsp of ground oatmeal with 2 tbsp of honey. Apply a paste on your skin. Keep it on for sometime before you wash off your face with lukewarm water. FIRMING OIL Mix coconut oil with few drops of lavender essential oil. Massage this natural skin tightening oil to tighten the skin under eyes and loose skin around mouth before going to bed. This natural skin care method is best for reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines on face and neck. Read More: Best natural anti aging treatment with oils >> |
- Best Essential Oils For Classroom Infographic – Essential Oils can do wonders in a classroom. Wondering what oils are best and how to use them? Read more at: http://www.lovingessentialoils.com/blogs/essential-oil-tips/6-best-essential-oils-for-classroom
- When I first heard about essential oils, my biggest question was: How will I actually use essential oils everyday as a mom? I didnt want to invest in essential oils and never use them. But now–I use these 8 oils all the time in our family and I dont know how we ever did without them! They really do help our family in so many ways and help our home run better. Heres how you can use essential oils in your family everyday too!
- Learn how to make nails grow fast and strong using natural ingredients and at home. In today’s article we will show you a remedy that will make your nails grow fast and long. You’ll be amazed by the results!
- Check out Amazing Things To Do With Lemons | Home Remedies at http://pioneersettler.com/amazing-things-lemons-home-remedies/
- This simple coconut sugar lip scrub is one you can make at home using only two ingredients. It’s perfect for taking five minutes and pampering your dry, winter lips. I love making my own homemade lotions and potions and this one is super easy to do and smells delicious. The scrub contains coconut sugar and coconut …
- Homemade body wraps DIY to do at home, to lose inches, fight cellulite, detox and get smooth skin. check our complete 101 guide about body wraps with tips, recommendations and our 11 Natural recipes with step-by-step instructions.