Photo via: healthyopedia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to get rid of a headache
- Avoid these foods if you want to get rid of mucus!
- Get Rid of Upper-Lip Hair naturally
- Natural homeopathic remedies for 9 types of headaches. A great alternative to modern medications – effective, natural. Sinus headache? Hangover? Migraine?
- Sinusitis is an inflammation of the lining of the sinuses caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Symptoms include a blocked nose, headache, facial pain and fever. Sinus infections usually clear up on their own in two to three weeks. Meanwhile, you can use these natural home remedies to relieve pain, clear congestion and reduce your recovery time.
- Get rid of your sinus infection fast with Young Living Essential Oils. Apply one drop each of oils on bottom of feet below 2nd and 3rd toes. Repeat every 2-3 hours until gone. For an extra boost drink Apple Cider Vinegar to help thin mucus. Order on my website www.youngliving.org/micrich Member number 2743284:
- Awesome natural home remedies that you could use with a single cup of tea. Explore a world of flavor while doing good things for your health. Check out these natural remedies for sore throat, sinus infection, headache, cold, bloating, clear skin, anxiety, sleep. I am a tea lover, these always make me feel better, and why not add a little bit of honey too instead of sugar?
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Without Spending a Penny
- How to get rid of a fever – Dr. Axe http://www.draxe.com health holistic natural
- How to Get Rid of a Cold Fast With Chinese Reflexology. As soon as I put pressure on my foot my nose opened up!
- HOW TO GET RID OF PIMPLES OVERNIGHT? (NATURALLY AND FAST)…This article will tell you the ways to get rid of pimples overnight and fast with home remedies. Waking up fresh in the morning after long night’s sound sleep makes one feel happy and think positive about the day ahead. But, if you stand before the mirror and a red, hot and swollen pimples on …
- No sinus infections in the house for years. When we get stuffed up we get relief in under a minute, and it doesnt settle or move into the chest. Inhale it from the bottle, or put a few drops on a tissue or cotton swab to carry around/ sleep with. When it is all of us I put 20 drops or so with a cup or 2 of water and simmer on the stove for a few hours. That also prevents colds from spreading(anitbacterial and antiviral). One person I know puts it in her vacuum when she vacuums.