Photo via: debbie-debbiedoos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to get the dark undertone off of your armpits, remove odor and make them silky smooth: 1 tbs white vinegar, 1 tbs baking soda, (secret ingredient!) 1 tsp vanilla extract, mix all ingredients together in a small bowl, then spread across underarms and let sit for 10 minutes with your arm up! Rinse off with a warm wash cloth and Wa-La! Silky smooth, no odor, and no dark spots! MIRACLE RECIPE
- Regular application of these skin firming masks is highly beneficial to make your skin appear firm and tighter at home. NATURAL BOTOX Who needs Botox when bananas can do the trick? Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana along with some honey to make a paste. Apply this gently on your face and neck. Keep it on for 10-20 minutes before you wash it off with cold water to help rejuvenate wrinkled skin. VITAMIN C MASK Orange are loaded with vitamin C, use them in your beauty routine for a younger looking skin. Use orange juice along with aloe vera gel to tighten the skin naturally. Mix equal quantity of orange juice and aloe vera gel and apply it on your face for 30 mins and rinse off. TIGHTENING MASK 1 Egg White with 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt. Whisk egg white slightly then add yogurt. Mix well and apply to face. Leave mixture on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with luke warm water. ANTI AGING MASK Oatmeal along with honey makes an excellent anti wrinkle mask. Oatmeal acts as a gentle exfoliate, revealing smoother and more youthful skin. While honey works wonders to ease out fine lines and wrinkles. Mix a tbsp of ground oatmeal with 2 tbsp of honey. Apply a paste on your skin. Keep it on for sometime before you wash off your face with lukewarm water. FIRMING OIL Mix coconut oil with few drops of lavender essential oil. Massage this natural skin tightening oil to tighten the skin under eyes and loose skin around mouth before going to bed. This natural skin care method is best for reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines on face and neck. Read More: Best natural anti aging treatment with oils >> |
- Homemade lavender spray…only 3 ingredients and your sheets and pillow cases will smell clean and fresh! Made this today and love it.
- How to Make Natural Handmade Facial Soap – DIY Cold Process Activated Charcoal Soap Recipe with Blue Green Algae, Lavender and Tea Tree – Plus Printable Cigar Band Soap Labels
- So you have been doing your butt workouts for weeks or maybe even months and yet you’re still not getting good results. It seem as if no matter how hard you try nothing is working. This is a common issue with women who are trying to get a bigger butt. Why isn’t my butt getting bigger By … Read More →
- Homemade House Cleaners with printable labels! **I LOVE the bathroom one. My apartment had nasty caked on/discolored shower and tub. I thought maybe it was permanently discolored. I used the bathroom spray on this site and OMG. The color started going away. With another treatment and some elbow grease (like I said it is nasty!), it will be back to new! And this made the faucet shine!**
- How to Clean Window Tracks: white vinegar and baking soda (or hydrogen peroxide!) 30 Q-tips toothbrush hot water paper towels Sprinkle baking soda into the corners, then pour in some vinegar. The baking soda will begin to bubble and loosen up the cruddy stuff. When the bubbling calms down, begin to make circle motions with a Q-tip, then go back into the corners and sweep the muck towards the middle. Pour warm water from the corner to the center. Use your paper towels to wipe everything dry.
- Body Sugaring, a.k.a. Sugaring, is an old Egyptian technique to remove hair all over the body. Sugaring is an alternative to waxing, laser, and electrolysis with some added benefits: Safe and natural water soluble paste Reduces hair growth…
- Lemon Dustcloths These lemon dust cloths take just minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight jar until youre ready to use them. Sometimes dusting with a dry cloth does more harm then good as it moves the dirt around instead of catching it. These cloths are damp and infused with vinegar to help catch and kill the bugs at the same time. The addition of olive oil and lemon rind bring a soft polish to your furniture.
- V and Co.: V and Co how to: shag pillow
- How to Make Homemade Pain Cream, This cream which can be used topically on many pains packs powerful ingredients that include beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil or grapeseed oil, wintergreen essential oils, lavender essential oils, peppermint essential oils and clove essential oils. (Check the bold words above to see sample ingredients.)
- Hello all! Ive finally moved this recipe for Tummy Tuck Cream where it belongs! On my new blog geared toward Essential Oils…and maybe some craftsy tutorials here and then when I feel like it! Theres a graphic at the bottom that is new, check it out! Only a couple of days ago I posted…