Photo via: fabhow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is one sweet smelling, bug repelling candle! Make your own in a few easy steps. Fill a mason jar with citrus rinds and herbs. Add 20 to 30 drops of citronella oil. Top with hot water to help develop the scent. Float a candle at the top of the jar and light. Sit back and enjoy a bug-free night on the patio!
- Today Im with Mark and Cristina to demonstrate how to mix up a natural formula for cleaning teeth. I explain that there are many benefits to avoiding harsh chemicals in toothpaste. One main ingredient is activated charcoal which pulls toxins from the teeth. Orly gives it a try! The next is called “oil pulling” and I use melted coconut oil, spearmint oil, and clove oil to create molds, which then melt into your mouth.MOUTH RINSE INGREDIENTS – ½ cup sesame oil or unrefined coconut oil (heated to liquefy) – 10 drops clove essential oil // http://goo.gl/kqpxJg – 15 drops spearmint essential oil // http://goo.gl/vfhfoCREMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE INGREDIENTS – ½ Calcium Carbonate – ¼ cup baking soda – ½ cup xylitol – ¾ cup coconut oil – 10 drops peppermint essential oil // http://goo.gl/rkRvGHSteps: – Mix all ingredients in a small mason jar. – Use a Popsicle stick to scoop out of jar and place on your toothbrushCharcoal toothpaste is available at: http://goo.gl/FU3qxgHave you done my 30-day Gorgeous for Good program yet? Order my new book on Amazon: http://goo.gl/HH1w8TYou can also subscribe to my channel – I post three videos each week!http://bit.ly/1KXKBt6Be sure to follow me on social media!!Blog // http://bit.ly/1IbnU0RFacebook // http://on.fb.me/1RIBRb4Twitter // http://bit.ly/1Q5Rps4Instagram // http://bit.ly/1If2kvoPinterest // http://bit.ly/1KCAd6N
- Do you hate bugs flying around your porch? Try this DIY Natural Bug Repellent Floating Candle Jar using essential oils. Its functional and pretty too.
- These Patriotic Mason jar candle holders are a great addition to your 4th of July decor! Celebrate with these easy to make, flag Mason jars!!
- These bubbling bath salts are such and easy homemade gift idea. Change the color to match the season. Put them in a mason jar for a simple, lovely gift. DIY
- For a sore throat – cut up 2 lemons, drop them in a small mason jar and pour raw honey over them until it fills up about 1/3 of the jar. You can immediately see the juice from the lemon being drawn out by the honey and the two swirling together. Let it sit in the fridge, over the next few weeks the lemon will darken and the mixture will thicken. The peels and pulp will break down as well and leave behind a golden, lumpy marmalade that you can scoop into a cup and poor piping hot water over
- Keep bugs away with DIY summer mason jar repellents
- How to Make Peppermint Sugar Scrub! ~ from TheFrugalGirls.com ~ this luxurious scrub will have your hands and feet feeling silky smooth in no time! It also makes a fabulous Gift in a Jar! masonjars scrubs thefrugalgirls
- You don’t have to use dangerous insect repellants containing DEET. We’ve got a natural bug repellant you can easily make that works wonderfully and won’t harm the body in any way. We’ve also got some anti-itch cream you can make in case you do get bit. Plus, we have some really nice FREE DOWNLOADABLE LABELS!
- 10 ways to use coconut oil – natural bug repellent, makeup remover, split-end hair treatment and more!
- So pretty, so easy. Amy Sefton / Via BuzzFeed Life Amy Sefton / BuzzFeed Life 01. If you don’t want to wear a full face of makeup, just filling in your eyebrows can make a huge difference. Keith Morrison / Alice Mongkongllite / Via BuzzFeed Life 02. Stuck on how to get the perfect cat …
- Learn how to make a naturally fermented turmeric soda using a turmeric bug!