Photo via: prudentbaby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FAST FREE SHIPPING- Pendant Quote: Life Stands Still Best In Moments That Look Suspiciously Like Ordinary Life Sometimes we live for the BIG moments and milestones in life and forget to treasure the everyday, little moments. However, when we stop and look back on life we realize that the little moments became the treasured memories we will never forget. Give this as a gift to someone who has invested in your life or someone who needs an encouraging reminder to treasure the moments. Perfect Mothers day gift, Grandparents day gift or teacher gift. This beautiful 30x40mm oval pendant comes with a 30 ball-chain allowing you to wear it long or cut it to whatever length you prefer. Each necklace also comes with 1 of our gorgeous freshwater pearls. All of our necklaces come beautifully packaged and ready to gift. (*See last photo for example) Pendants are not fully waterproof and direct contact with water should be avoided. ———————————————————————————————————————————— WHEN YOU ORDER – Choose 1 from the following category. 1. METAL FINISH: Antique Copper – Antique Bronze – Shiny Silver ———————————————————————————————————————————— CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PENDANT OPTIONS https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChurchStDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=20563191 We strive to make sure all our customers are more than satisfied with their items, and we work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality pieces. If you have an idea for a custom pendant that you would like, contact us with your requests. We would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of our DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com The print is an original design from Church Street Designs. We retain all copyrights to this image and design.
- I love creating custom signs that display personal meaning and inspiration. This beautiful, large custom sign is a great way to add a little inspiration and vintage character to your home or business. The words Lost Cove can be customized with your favorite City, Place or Last Name Perfect gift for Christmas, weddings, anniversaries, house warming, birthdays, graduation…or just because! SPECS: * The sign measures approx 16.5 x 66 and is completely hand painted. * The background is Dark Red with a Brown Distressed Wood under layer (NOT THE GREEN UNDER LAYER AS SHOWN) – (Colors can be customized – Scroll to last picture to view Color options) * The lettering is Cream. (Colors can be customized – Scroll to last picture to view Color options) * The words Lost Cove can be customized with your favorite City, Place or Last Name * The sign is solid wood. * Each sign comes with attached hardware for easy hanging. * Because of the material, distressing technique and hand painted nature of the sign, no two signs will be exactly the same. Please allow 4-6 weeks for creation of your sign. Contact me for rush delivery info. I strive to make sure all my customers are more than satisfied with their items, and I work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality signs and decor. If you have an idea for a custom sign or tray that you would like made, contact me with your requests. I would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of my DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com
- I love creating custom signs that display personal meaning and inspiration. This beautiful, custom, hand painted sign is a great way to personalize your wedding. The bold lettering and distressed quality make this a beautiful and unique statement piece for your Ring Bearer or Flower girl to carry down the aisle. Customize the grooms name and colors. SPECS: * The Grooms Name on the top can be customized, or it can be left blank (LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign measures approx 11 x 18 and is completely hand painted. * The background color is white with distressed edges and face. * The lettering color is Dark Brown and Tan (THE COLORS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED – Scroll to last picture to view Color options – LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign is solid wood * Each sign comes with 2 metal rings attached to the back so that a ribbon or cord could be attached by the buyer for easy carrying. * Because of the material, distressing technique and hand painted nature of the sign, no two signs will be exactly the same. Please allow 3-4 weeks for creation of your sign. Contact me for rush delivery info. I strive to make sure all my customers are more than satisfied with their items, and I work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality signs and decor. If you have an idea for a custom sign or tray that you would like made, contact me with your requests. I would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of my DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- Parsley has a rich and storied history, and its substantial health properties and usefulness as a garden herb are timeless. Easy to grow and propagate, this attractive herb is a welcome addition to veggie patches and flower containers, and storage of surplus stock is simple as well. Get all the details on how to grow and enjoy parsley – read more now on Gardener’s Path.
- Today Im showing you how to make your own holiday gem stone soaps. Im OBSESSED with this DIY – It is so fun (its great to do with kids), and the end product is so wonderful because youre using essential oils! Youre going to LOVE how these turn out! Check it out on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY-GjoWrx_s
- How to Build a Floating Wood Patio Deck. Building a floating patio deck is a great first carpentry project that you can do over the course of one weekend. A floating patio deck does not attach to the home, so there are no concerns of it pulling away at the house siding or foundation. Theres no hole digging, no cement mixing or pouring and no…
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- This tutorial for brick word art is super simple and is a great way to add beauty and whimsy to the garden. Use as a stepping stone or pretty accent piece.
- Centerpiece cylinder vase lot of 4 silver cylinder vases wrapped with decorative rhinestone mesh wrap Glass vases are 7.50 inches tall and 3.50 inches in diameter **Please note the wrap does not contain genuine rhinestones, diamonds or crystals** An elegant and easy way to add pizazz to your special event! Great for guestbook table, buffet tables, cake and sweetheart table Ideal for bridal party bouquets at the head table or you can add water and floating candle and use as part of your centerpiece arrangements Lots of decorative options for these bling vases ***The pomander balls are NOT INCLUDED*** Vases are assembled with an environmentally friendly adhesive. No hot glue or harsh chemical adhesives are used on these bling tealights Coordinating items available: votive wraps, bridal bouquet wraps, napkin rings, tealight candles, flameless LED tealights and votive candles Additional styles and colors available here : http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePartyDeeva?section_id=12265559 If a different quantity is required please message me and I will set up a custom listing for you This item is shipped via the US Postal Service within 3 to 7 days receipt of payment. If you require a faster shipping method or expedited service please contact me Return to main page of The Party Deeva https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePartyDeeva To ensure you have a positive and satisfying purchasing experience with The Party Deeva please take a moment to read my policies section **Please be original as item titles, descriptions, tags and images are ThePartyDeevas 2012 All rights reserved**
- How to Reuse Your Empty Essential Oil Bottles – www.ohlardy.com Dont toss your empty bottles. Clean and reuse them. Great for making custom blends, roll-ons, sample bottles, travel bottles and more!!
- 8 Skin-Transforming DIY Face Masks You Can Make Out of Food: Your refrigerator can stock some pretty impressive skin-care recipes. We perused the produce section, spoke to experts, and came up with our favorite you-probably-have-them-at-home ingredients that will do great things to your skin (and are dermatologist-approved). Click through to find the right mask for your skin type and concern. | allure.com