Photo via: spartime.xyz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have hair products and tools damaged your hair? This all natural, powerful hair mask for damaged hair can transform your hair from lifeless into lustrous in no time. Only three ingredients (avocado, honey and coconut milk) are needed to repair your hair and bring shine and moisture back, leaving you with healthy, beautiful hair.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- How to Use Coconut Oil to make your hair grow!
- Honey-Honey is not only a useful remedy for beautiful skin but can work wonders for your hair also. Honey is an excellent home remedy to repair damaged hair and prevent hair fall. Simply add 2-3 drops of honey to your shampoo or conditioner. Then, use this to wash your hair.
- Today Im with Mark and Cristina to demonstrate how to mix up a natural formula for cleaning teeth. I explain that there are many benefits to avoiding harsh chemicals in toothpaste. One main ingredient is activated charcoal which pulls toxins from the teeth. Orly gives it a try! The next is called “oil pulling” and I use melted coconut oil, spearmint oil, and clove oil to create molds, which then melt into your mouth.MOUTH RINSE INGREDIENTS – ½ cup sesame oil or unrefined coconut oil (heated to liquefy) – 10 drops clove essential oil // http://goo.gl/kqpxJg – 15 drops spearmint essential oil // http://goo.gl/vfhfoCREMINERALIZING TOOTHPASTE INGREDIENTS – ½ Calcium Carbonate – ¼ cup baking soda – ½ cup xylitol – ¾ cup coconut oil – 10 drops peppermint essential oil // http://goo.gl/rkRvGHSteps: – Mix all ingredients in a small mason jar. – Use a Popsicle stick to scoop out of jar and place on your toothbrushCharcoal toothpaste is available at: http://goo.gl/FU3qxgHave you done my 30-day Gorgeous for Good program yet? Order my new book on Amazon: http://goo.gl/HH1w8TYou can also subscribe to my channel – I post three videos each week!http://bit.ly/1KXKBt6Be sure to follow me on social media!!Blog // http://bit.ly/1IbnU0RFacebook // http://on.fb.me/1RIBRb4Twitter // http://bit.ly/1Q5Rps4Instagram // http://bit.ly/1If2kvoPinterest // http://bit.ly/1KCAd6N
- Skincare | 5 Essential Vitamins (A, C, D, E and K) for Beautiful Skin ……….Vitamins have long been known to support healthy immune systems and bones. But, what about your surface? Can a supplement also help cure the daily blemishes and hits your skin takes? …….. Check out these 5 vitamins that will keep your skin glowing all year long and how to incorporate them into your diet.
- Make Your Own Coconut Oil Beauty Products
- 10 ways to use coconut oil – natural bug repellent, makeup remover, split-end hair treatment and more!
- 50 Ways to use Coconut Oil–Scientific research on coconut oil has revealed health benefits that affect your entire body, inside and out. Youve heard good things about it and now you have a tub of it sitting in your pantry. So how do you use coconut oil? Here are 50 different ways to used coconut oil and also links to a bunch of DIY coconut oil recipes.
- How to Use Coconut Oil to Reduce Cellulite Can’t stand that crepey cellulite skin? Try a bit of coconut oil to reduce it!
- How to Use Coconut Oil for Weight Loss