Photo via: womenshealthmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Super-Effective Workout Tool You Can Carry with You ANYWHERE | Womens Health Magazine
- Read the latest articles from the brilliant women of the Ms Career Girl team. Find womens career building tips, motivational advice, and more.
- DIY Skin Detox Recipes ~ People have become more aware of the benefits provided by detox treatments. Same as your car needs its oil changed, our bodies also need to be relieved from the toxic buildups. Even though they excrete waste material every day, there are still some remains…
- How to make massage oil candles. The liquid oil in these candles is warm (not hot) and can be used as a fragrant and moisturizing massage oil. Great as gifts for valentines day, anniversaries, wedding favors, or anytime you need a little extra romance in your life.
- Today Im showing you how to make your very own wax wraps, which are used to store your food. This is an amazing way to be eco-friend, and healthy (beeswax is naturally anti-bacterial)! The wraps are used as bowl covers or sandwich holders. You can even sew little buttons to the wraps to use for presents. When it comes to washing, keep in mind that wax doesn’t melt, so run under cold water. Check it out on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQEe2sPKiGI
- Mix 1 table spoon of mustard powder with a little bit of warm water to make paste, add 3 table spoons of olive oil and then add one egg. After you’ve applied this mask evenly all over the roots of your hair, put on a shower cap. Keep the mask on for about 20 or 30 minutes, depending on how you feel. After doing this mask wash and condition your hair as usual. Do once a week for about 7 weeks.
- You shouldn’t spend your money on any sort of creams to get rid of wrinkles . You have in your own kitchen three simple and natural ingredients that will help you get rid of wrinkles in a natural way as possible and in a very short time. Ingredients needed: 110004140 Related Comments comments
- No one is alone when it comes to acne. And if you are like me, the initial reaction to a pimple is to lob as many harsh chemicals at it as possible, hoping it will disappear instantly.
- Certainly you already know that in the summer you should not eat “heavy” food, and the recommendation of the experts is to consume fluid as much as possible. Also you supposed to eat plenty of frui…
- DIY Skin Detox Recipes ~ Now that Amelia is here – it’s time to get my body back. I’m on a mission to not only lose the baby weight (and the pre-baby weight lol), but also to be healthy and feel good. I’ve been trying to detox my body by eating as clean as possible, spending time in the sauna, …
- Home made body wrap.. you can get all this at walmart for under 20$ just put a quarter size of vitamin e oil and equate cellulite cream in your hand and put it on desired area ( belly legs arms ect.) Rub it in.. you dont have to rub in all the way.. wrap saran wrap as tight as possible… wrap like 10 to 15 times around area. Leave on for a few hours. Do it 3 times a week you will see results. Clean or do something active if ur wearing during daytime or at night have a warm blanket on.
- Essential Oils for Womens Health – Proverbial Homemaker – http://www.proverbialhomemaker.com/essential-oils-womens-health.html?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Uprising%20Wellness