Photo via: holistichealthherbalist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Monistat Hair Growth. Seems weird, but it grew my hair like CRAZY! All I did was get a tube of miconazole nitrate cream, every other day or so Id put a dime sized amount in my hands (for a better spread add a few drops of water), rub my hands together, And massage my scalp with it. I SWEAR BY IT! The theory behind it is that everyones scalp produces a type of natural dandruff we cant see. The anti fungal properties in this get rid of that, which helps your scalp to grow hair. TOO EASY NOT TO TRY
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Coconut Oil- Makes your hair really soft and makes it grow crazy fast. – I have been doing this for YEARS (and am actually doing it now…lol) Works wonders!!!
- Today Im showing you how to make your own holiday gem stone soaps. Im OBSESSED with this DIY – It is so fun (its great to do with kids), and the end product is so wonderful because youre using essential oils! Youre going to LOVE how these turn out! Check it out on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY-GjoWrx_s
- Homemade House Cleaners with printable labels! **I LOVE the bathroom one. My apartment had nasty caked on/discolored shower and tub. I thought maybe it was permanently discolored. I used the bathroom spray on this site and OMG. The color started going away. With another treatment and some elbow grease (like I said it is nasty!), it will be back to new! And this made the faucet shine!**
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- I love creating custom signs that display personal meaning and inspiration. This beautiful, custom, hand painted sign is a great way to personalize your wedding. The bold lettering and distressed quality make this a beautiful and unique statement piece for your Ring Bearer or Flower girl to carry down the aisle. Customize the grooms name and colors. SPECS: * The Grooms Name on the top can be customized, or it can be left blank (LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign measures approx 11 x 18 and is completely hand painted. * The background color is white with distressed edges and face. * The lettering color is Dark Brown and Tan (THE COLORS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED – Scroll to last picture to view Color options – LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign is solid wood * Each sign comes with 2 metal rings attached to the back so that a ribbon or cord could be attached by the buyer for easy carrying. * Because of the material, distressing technique and hand painted nature of the sign, no two signs will be exactly the same. Please allow 3-4 weeks for creation of your sign. Contact me for rush delivery info. I strive to make sure all my customers are more than satisfied with their items, and I work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality signs and decor. If you have an idea for a custom sign or tray that you would like made, contact me with your requests. I would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of my DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com
- Today Im in the kitchen showing you how to make your own kitchen cleaners! I love making my own cleaning products – Its so easy (seriously) and its a grea…
- This is crazy. Mix 1/4 c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off. Must try this….
- Curly Hair Commandments…now if only I could wear and love my natural curls…Im a c u next Tuesday when it comes to vanity and I think this map of sorts may just break my straight hair vanity haha VOGUEgoneROGUE;)
- I love creating custom signs that display personal meaning and inspiration. This beautiful, large custom sign is a great way to add a little inspiration and vintage character to your home or business. The words Lost Cove can be customized with your favorite City, Place or Last Name Perfect gift for Christmas, weddings, anniversaries, house warming, birthdays, graduation…or just because! SPECS: * The sign measures approx 16.5 x 66 and is completely hand painted. * The background is Dark Red with a Brown Distressed Wood under layer (NOT THE GREEN UNDER LAYER AS SHOWN) – (Colors can be customized – Scroll to last picture to view Color options) * The lettering is Cream. (Colors can be customized – Scroll to last picture to view Color options) * The words Lost Cove can be customized with your favorite City, Place or Last Name * The sign is solid wood. * Each sign comes with attached hardware for easy hanging. * Because of the material, distressing technique and hand painted nature of the sign, no two signs will be exactly the same. Please allow 4-6 weeks for creation of your sign. Contact me for rush delivery info. I strive to make sure all my customers are more than satisfied with their items, and I work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality signs and decor. If you have an idea for a custom sign or tray that you would like made, contact me with your requests. I would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of my DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com