Photo via: m.lovethispic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The major reason for the appearance of pain in the back, legs and joints can be improper posture, according to scientists. Therefore, in case you suffer from constant pain in the back, wrists, legs and neck, the first change that you must do as soon as…
- Pain in the knee almost stops your life as it makes you unable to move with ease and there is an acute pain in the knee joints when you walk or run or bend your legs. There are many home remedies, which you can use to combat this knee pain without making a hole in your pocket.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- If you are having neck osteochondrosis, a really painful and frustrating condition,you need to try this natural remedy which is extremely effective for erasing the pain for good! This homemade natural remedy is very simple to makeand use so you should really think about it if you are going to take any kind of a pain killer medications or you will try this natural and cheep way for reducing the problem.
- 82 Ways to Heal Your Gut | Did you know that the function of your immune system, the state of your mental health, the pain or lack thereof in your joints, and even whether or not you have seasonal allergies can all be determined by one thing? Do you know what it is? And did you know you can heal it yourself? | http://TraditionalCookingSchool.com
- 82 Ways to Heal Your Gut | Did you know that the function of your immune system, the state of your mental health, the pain or lack thereof in your joints, and even whether or not you have seasonal allergies can all be determined by one thing? Do you know what it is? And did you know you can heal it yourself? | TraditionalCookingSchool.com
- Prev post1 of 3Next You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video Gout is a type of arthritis that can affect different body parts like the ears, small joints on the hands, wrists, ankles or knees. Symptoms frequently include acute pain, swelling, intense tenderness and inflammation in the joints. The exact
- FAST FREE SHIPPING- Pendant Quote: Life Stands Still Best In Moments That Look Suspiciously Like Ordinary Life Sometimes we live for the BIG moments and milestones in life and forget to treasure the everyday, little moments. However, when we stop and look back on life we realize that the little moments became the treasured memories we will never forget. Give this as a gift to someone who has invested in your life or someone who needs an encouraging reminder to treasure the moments. Perfect Mothers day gift, Grandparents day gift or teacher gift. This beautiful 30x40mm oval pendant comes with a 30 ball-chain allowing you to wear it long or cut it to whatever length you prefer. Each necklace also comes with 1 of our gorgeous freshwater pearls. All of our necklaces come beautifully packaged and ready to gift. (*See last photo for example) Pendants are not fully waterproof and direct contact with water should be avoided. ———————————————————————————————————————————— WHEN YOU ORDER – Choose 1 from the following category. 1. METAL FINISH: Antique Copper – Antique Bronze – Shiny Silver ———————————————————————————————————————————— CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PENDANT OPTIONS https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChurchStDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=20563191 We strive to make sure all our customers are more than satisfied with their items, and we work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality pieces. If you have an idea for a custom pendant that you would like, contact us with your requests. We would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of our DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com The print is an original design from Church Street Designs. We retain all copyrights to this image and design.
- I love creating custom signs that display personal meaning and inspiration. This beautiful, custom, hand painted sign is a great way to personalize your wedding. The bold lettering and distressed quality make this a beautiful and unique statement piece for your Ring Bearer or Flower girl to carry down the aisle. Customize the grooms name and colors. SPECS: * The Grooms Name on the top can be customized, or it can be left blank (LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign measures approx 11 x 18 and is completely hand painted. * The background color is white with distressed edges and face. * The lettering color is Dark Brown and Tan (THE COLORS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED – Scroll to last picture to view Color options – LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING) * The sign is solid wood * Each sign comes with 2 metal rings attached to the back so that a ribbon or cord could be attached by the buyer for easy carrying. * Because of the material, distressing technique and hand painted nature of the sign, no two signs will be exactly the same. Please allow 3-4 weeks for creation of your sign. Contact me for rush delivery info. I strive to make sure all my customers are more than satisfied with their items, and I work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality signs and decor. If you have an idea for a custom sign or tray that you would like made, contact me with your requests. I would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of my DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com
- Home made body wrap.. you can get all this at walmart for under 20$ just put a quarter size of vitamin e oil and equate cellulite cream in your hand and put it on desired area ( belly legs arms ect.) Rub it in.. you dont have to rub in all the way.. wrap saran wrap as tight as possible… wrap like 10 to 15 times around area. Leave on for a few hours. Do it 3 times a week you will see results. Clean or do something active if ur wearing during daytime or at night have a warm blanket on.
- I have been a diabetic for 4 years. This is the first serum that I have ever used in my life. I always use lotions – creams but most of them irritate more than help my dry itchy skin. My arms & legs have itched to the point of me scratching until sometimes I would bleed. Nothing I tried would stop the itching for long. I applied this serum and immediately I felt a huge sigh of relief as my skin was soothed & calmed. I cannot overstate how very pleased I am with how amazingly good my skin loo…
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink