Photo via: supercouponlady.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A friend of mine sent me these and I just had to add them to my list of saving challenges: 26 week savings plan: REVERSE BIWEEKLY Rainbow 52 Week Savings Challenge: I hope that you find these helpful. Have a blessed day!
- When I first heard about essential oils, my biggest question was: How will I actually use essential oils everyday as a mom? I didnt want to invest in essential oils and never use them. But now–I use these 8 oils all the time in our family and I dont know how we ever did without them! They really do help our family in so many ways and help our home run better. Heres how you can use essential oils in your family everyday too!
- Anti-flea products can be SO harmful for your home and family … Think of how your kids love to rub and cuddle your pets!! So, Im sharing my weekly flea solutions for my two lovely pets at home. These DIYs are so easy, and SO healthy, because Im using natural ingredients and essential oils to do all the heavy lifting!! Check out my DIY dog flea solution recipes on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32rgpyUWC2k
- Nails are probably one of the most under pampered part of our body. We do not do much to care about it and so we eventually see the outcome of this carelessness in the form of brittle nails. Most of the times brittle nails are the signs of a health issue, like thyroid, anemia etc. So you might have to see a doctor to sort that out. BEAUTIFUL NAILS To strengthen your nails, you must follow the following things: Vitamins Include vitamin B in your diet or start taking supplements under the guidance of a doctor. Lack of Vitamin A and Vitamin C can also be the reason for brittle nails. Protein and calcium rich diet has to be included in your daily diet. Horsetail or nettle tea Include the consumption of horsetail or nettle tea once a day. The herbs are a great source of silica as well as other minerals which are essential for the nails to grow. Essential fatty acids Healthy nails issue can be dealt by consuming essential fatty acids. This is found in fish with high fat content and flax seed oil. Consume 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil per day to combat brittle nails. Moisturize your nails Apply petroleum jelly or thick cream on the nails. It would be better if you can do it at night. Hydrate Water as everyone knows is very important for overall health. Therefore drinking water can help in hydrating the body which in turn will take care of dry and brittle nails. Massage Regular massage on the finger nails will help in increasing the blood flow towards that area which will help in promoting healthy nails. Do not overuse your nails Nails cannot substitute any tools. So stop using your nails to open soda cans or any other objects as this will only make it more brittle. Olive oil and lemon juice Take 1 spoon of olive oil and add a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your nails regularly. This will help you combat the issue of brittle nails. You can use olive oil alone for nail treatment too. Simply immerse your nails in a bowl of olive oil and keep it for 10 minutes. Use gloves Whenever you are doing any kind of work which involves the use of your nails, always make sure your wear gloves. This will protect your nails from getting cut. Exposure to water, soap, soil etc. can damage your nails. Vitamin E and tea tree oil Take 1 teaspoon of tea tree oil and add a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Mix this well and apply it on the nails. This will help in treating the brittle nails and at the same time prevent any kind of infection on the nails. Sea salt Mix 2 teaspoons of fine sea salt and add few drops of lemon juice, myrrh oil, wheat germ oil and frankincense oil and transfer this mixture to a bowl with warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it twice a week. Related Post: Natural ways to brighten and whiten yellow, discolored nails |
- FAST FREE SHIPPING- Pendant Quote: Life Stands Still Best In Moments That Look Suspiciously Like Ordinary Life Sometimes we live for the BIG moments and milestones in life and forget to treasure the everyday, little moments. However, when we stop and look back on life we realize that the little moments became the treasured memories we will never forget. Give this as a gift to someone who has invested in your life or someone who needs an encouraging reminder to treasure the moments. Perfect Mothers day gift, Grandparents day gift or teacher gift. This beautiful 30x40mm oval pendant comes with a 30 ball-chain allowing you to wear it long or cut it to whatever length you prefer. Each necklace also comes with 1 of our gorgeous freshwater pearls. All of our necklaces come beautifully packaged and ready to gift. (*See last photo for example) Pendants are not fully waterproof and direct contact with water should be avoided. ———————————————————————————————————————————— WHEN YOU ORDER – Choose 1 from the following category. 1. METAL FINISH: Antique Copper – Antique Bronze – Shiny Silver ———————————————————————————————————————————— CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PENDANT OPTIONS https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChurchStDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=20563191 We strive to make sure all our customers are more than satisfied with their items, and we work tirelessly to bring you beautiful quality pieces. If you have an idea for a custom pendant that you would like, contact us with your requests. We would love to create a one-of-a-kind piece just for you. You can view some of our DIY projects at: www.churchstreetdesigns.com The print is an original design from Church Street Designs. We retain all copyrights to this image and design.
- By Juliet Blankespoor – Before we jump into the best herbs for small spaces, let’s talk about how you can turn your garden into a productive medicinal paradise! Not everyone has a field or lawn they are able to transform into their dream herb garden. If you only have a patio or a balcony or tend a limited outdoor space, here are some tips to help you reap the most from your plantings. Go Vertical Train vining herbs up onto a trellis, arbor, or pergola to maximize your use of space. Passionf…
- 7 SECRET HOME REMEDIES FOR WHEN YOUR CHILD IS SICK OR IN PAIN. 1. The B.R.A.T. for diarrhea. It stands for- Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast 2. BLACK LICORICE will cure their constipation nine times out of ten! 3. The chemical reaction between baking soda and vinegar creates a cooling effect that will soothe your child’s minor burns. Just pour equal amounts of the ingredients into a bowl to bathe your child’s hand till the burning stops. 4. For an earache, use a hot pack big enough so they ca…
- Throw a few ingredients in the slow cooker before you leave for work and have a delicious meal ready for you when you get home with this Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup recipe.
- On Twitter, Pixar storyboard artist Emma Coats has compiled nuggets of narrative wisdom she’s received working for the animation studio over the years. It’s some sage stuff, although there’s nothing here about defending yourself from your childhood toys when they inevitably come to life with murder in their hearts. A truly glaring omission.[jump]
- EASY AND SIMPLE HEALTH EATING IDEAS: HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS: Use this healthy eating guide from registered dietitian Isabel Smith, to keep your meals, snacks, and treats (yes, ~*TrEaTs~*!) as healthy as can be. Here youll find easy, delicious, quick, and low calorie meal ideas and recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts. Click through for the full details and for more healthy meal ideas including vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, and gluten free recipes.
- This free printable exercise and menu planner is a great way to keep your healthy lifestyle organized.
- These workout plan designed specifically for somebody whos ever little experience working out but would like to get a little more healthy in their lives.