Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- You’ve probably heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it’s true – Eating breakfast will help you lose weight, stay focused, and beat brain fog. While there is no one-size-fits-all diet plan, there are best practices when it comes to the right foods to eat if you hav
- Do you exercise everyday and youre almost on a diet all the time but still cant lose weight? Well! dont feel bad about yourself thats the daily battle of most of us, and there must be something wrong of what we are doing. Is it the workout? or the diet? To help you figure it out we gathered 10 charts and infographics about burning fat and losing weight.
- I have a love/hate relationship with Spell Check. I love it because Im a very good speller, but a horrible typist. Before the days of this brilliant invention, I would have to hunt and peck very slowly to make sure that everything came out correctly, having no instinctive feel for keyboarding, which was a frustrating damper on my creative flow, Ill tell ya. But now I can go hell-bent for leather (I dont even know what that means-did Judas Priest make that up?) and when I come up for air, all of my typos are helpfully underlined in red.But heres the hate part: Sometimes typos are still real words. If you leave an o off of too, replace the c in cough with a d, or transpose the vowels in lion, your Spell Check is not going to see it as a mistake. Also, sometimes misspelled words are still real words. If you leave the u out of fourth or have a homophonic brainlapse and write accept when you meant except, who is Spell Check to kick about it? Nobody, thats who.Heres one more reason not to trust it to do your proofreading for you: proper nouns and made-up words. When you know Spell Check wont recognize the spelling of a proper name (Smith, no problem; Nkwoze, problem) or a silly word you made up for flavor, its easy to ignore the red underlines, but what if you still managed to misspell the thing? Mr. Nkwoze might feel slighted if he sees his name as Knowze and people think hes Beyonces dad. (I know its Knowles. Dont write in.) For example, I initially typed the non-standard brainlapse as brianlapse. If I had bypassed giving it a once-over simply because I knew Spell Check couldnt handle it, I might have left people with the impression that I would be a better writer but for lack of Brian. (I miss you, Brian! Call me!)The moral of the story is: Spell Check is a tool, not a contractor. Before you send your creations out into the world, give them a good read or even have someone else read them (frequently we will miss our own mistakes because we already know what were trying to say, but they will pop out at someone else). Heck, read em twice. Its called editing. I know some errors will still get through (I was aghast at seeing a typo in the title of a story I did that was featured on the front page of Yahoo, so Im no stranger to public humiliation), but we do our best.Free use image from Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/keyboard-computer-keys-white-886462/
- Im in the kitchen showing you how easy it is to prep foods for healthy cooking. So often, I hear people say that they cant eat healthy because it takes so long to cook. But with these simple steps youll be cooking in no time! Check it out on my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIV3a9rKIrk
- Relieve PMS symptoms and make that time of the month more bearable by eating these foods that are proven to relieve your worst period symptoms.
- 50 Ways to use Coconut Oil–Scientific research on coconut oil has revealed health benefits that affect your entire body, inside and out. Youve heard good things about it and now you have a tub of it sitting in your pantry. So how do you use coconut oil? Here are 50 different ways to used coconut oil and also links to a bunch of DIY coconut oil recipes.
- Every girl dreams of having stunning hairstyles every single day. But having great hair can be a challenge due to the busy and rushed routines. Here are some awesome yet super-easy hair hacks that are surely going to change the way you look and feel when it comes to your lovely locks. From home remedies …
- Do you get caught in the debate of which is more healthy and economical when it comes to making or buying food? Heres 7 homemade recipes to make – not buy, plus advice on what to buy instead of making!
- Here is a pretty handy Ayurveda Daily Routine Checklist, including the must-dos, along with some feel goods for when you have extra time in your day. Print it out to hang in your bathroom, planner, or just hide in a place that you will find it at the exact right moment.
- The 7 most Alkaline foods – When you eat alkaline foods, your body tends to emulsify fat (takes big fat and turns it into little fat) making it easier for the body to further digest and eliminate. Great time to start Alkaline Lifestyle – Make a lifestyle change today and start feeling and looking better with SevenPoint2 – http://saksa.sevenpoint2.com/weight-loss-made-simple.html?country=cz&language=en
- How to Fix More Than One Skin Issue at a Time – When it comes to skin problems, you no longer have to sacrifice one to treat the other.