Photo via: natureb4.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small pieces of oven roasted sweet potatoes lay on a bed of kale, spinach, radicchio and baby romaine. Toasted pecans add a crunch and creamy blue cheese takes it to the next level of yum! Tossed in a tangy Quince – Balsamic Vinaigrette. This Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Greens Salad with Quince Vinaigrette is unique and delicious!
- 1Tbsp of iodine 2% 1Cup of baby oil Rub your hairy area with the mixture and let set for only 5 minutes. Then gently wipe away with a damp cloth. Viola!!!! NO MORE HAIR! haha!
- Forget shaving cream and use baby oil instead. You can also use hair conditioner for a really close shave.
- How to exfoliate your legs. Sugar Baby oil ( i just did this and im pissed i havent done this for the last 14 yrs)
- Seriously? 1Tbsp of iodine 2% 1Cup of baby oil Rub your hairy area with the mixture and let set for only 5 minutes. Then gently wipe away with a damp cloth. Viola!!!! NO MORE HAIR!
- DIY – Baby Wipes I might try this… especially since wipes are so expensive. Supplies: Round plastic container with a tight-fitting lid, Thick, strong roll of white paper towels (we prefer Viva brand), Sharp, serrated knife to cut paper towel roll in half, 2 cups water that has been boiled and cooled to room temperature, 2 Tbsp. baby shampoo or baby wash, 1 Tbsp. baby oil
- You don’t have to use dangerous insect repellants containing DEET. We’ve got a natural bug repellant you can easily make that works wonderfully and won’t harm the body in any way. We’ve also got some anti-itch cream you can make in case you do get bit. Plus, we have some really nice FREE DOWNLOADABLE LABELS!
- Homemade Mosquito Repellent – This super easy recipe is non-toxic and it works
- Homemade mosquito repellent that actually works!
- Not all mosquito repellents are created equal. This one? It really works!
- diy – Mosquito repelling plants and homemade recipes.
- 5 Best Homemade Mosquito and Insect Repellent insects camping diy diy ideas easy diy bugs tips life hacks all natural camping hacks good to know repellent repellents