Photo via: breagettingfit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Discover the best essential oils to wake up with and kick start your day. Learn how to easily include them in your morning routine and enjoy their aromas.
- Regular application of these skin firming masks is highly beneficial to make your skin appear firm and tighter at home. NATURAL BOTOX Who needs Botox when bananas can do the trick? Mash up a medium-sized ripe banana along with some honey to make a paste. Apply this gently on your face and neck. Keep it on for 10-20 minutes before you wash it off with cold water to help rejuvenate wrinkled skin. VITAMIN C MASK Orange are loaded with vitamin C, use them in your beauty routine for a younger looking skin. Use orange juice along with aloe vera gel to tighten the skin naturally. Mix equal quantity of orange juice and aloe vera gel and apply it on your face for 30 mins and rinse off. TIGHTENING MASK 1 Egg White with 1 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt. Whisk egg white slightly then add yogurt. Mix well and apply to face. Leave mixture on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing with luke warm water. ANTI AGING MASK Oatmeal along with honey makes an excellent anti wrinkle mask. Oatmeal acts as a gentle exfoliate, revealing smoother and more youthful skin. While honey works wonders to ease out fine lines and wrinkles. Mix a tbsp of ground oatmeal with 2 tbsp of honey. Apply a paste on your skin. Keep it on for sometime before you wash off your face with lukewarm water. FIRMING OIL Mix coconut oil with few drops of lavender essential oil. Massage this natural skin tightening oil to tighten the skin under eyes and loose skin around mouth before going to bed. This natural skin care method is best for reducing deep wrinkles and fine lines on face and neck. Read More: Best natural anti aging treatment with oils >> |
- DIY Heating pad for those cold nights, simple to make at home. Perfect way to use your essential oils for aroma therapy EssecentialOils DIY HeatPad sewing Beans
- Discover the best essential oils for cold sores and how to use them. A safe, natural solution that is very effective for cold sore sufferers. Read more.
- Oatmeal is an excellent and healthy way to start your day. This cereal is not only good for health but it also has many beauty benefits. Yes, you can use oats for hair and skin problems. Yes, you heard it right. This delicious cereal has many benefits and today I will be sharing some simple yet effective oatmeal recipes for beauty and hair care. 🙂 Oatmeal and egg Yolk Face Mask: Beat one egg yolk with two tbsp of oatmeal. Now add 1 tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix all the three ingredients completely. Apply this [paste on face in upward direction. Keep it for around 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water. This face mask is very good for dry skin as it tightens skin. This mask also helps in preventing wrinkle so one can start using this in late 20’s to prevent aging signs. Oatmeal and Honey Face Scrub: Oatmeal is a very good exfoliating product as it’s gentle but still works effectively. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with half cup raw milk. Now add 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil and 1 tbsp of honey in the mixture and mix it well. Leave this paste for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes smooth. Now, gently apply this mixture on your face and massage in circular motion. Keep scrubbing your face gently for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This oatmeal and honey scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you radiant glowing face. Honey present in the scrub will keep your face moisturized and hydrated making it softer. Oatmeal as Dry Shampoo: Having a bad hair day? Don’t worry oatmeal can be used as dry shampoo. Yes, you heard me right. Grind oatmeal in a grinder to make a fine powder. Now, mix 1 Tbsp Corn Starch or baking soda to 1/2 Cup of oatmeal powder. Add in few drops of essential oil to make your hair smell amazing. For darker hair add in some cocoa powder. Rub this mixture into your hair and then comb it out with wide tooth comb. Oatmeal removes excess oil and dirt from scalp. Now you can move out of your house without even shampooing your hair. Isn’t it a great handy tip? Oatmeal and Baking Soda Body Scrub: Mix oatmeal and baking soda in equal proportion with the help of warm water. Keep this mixture into warm water for around 10 minutes so that oatmeal becomes soft. Now, use this mixture as scrub for body and gently massage. You can use this on hands, legs, back, foot etc. after scrubbing wash off with cold water and pat dry. Oatmeal and baking soda both are excellent exfoliator and when combined together they exfoliate flawlessly. This body scrub will exfoliate dead skin and will give you smooth and soft skin. Run into the kitchen and make your own oatmeal mask. 😀 |
- Make the most of your Essential Oils with this Head-to-Toe guide! ♡ http://purasentials.com ♡ essential oils with love
- Learn how to make DIY bath salts with your favorite essential oils! Youll also decorate the container and add a scoop to create a unique gift package.
- Make Your Own Bug Repellant…Natural and Chemical-Free With Essential Oils
- Keep your bathroom and shower sparkling clean with essential oils! 🙂 I…
- Looking for education and training for beginners on Young Living essential oils? This free video course will help answer all your questions about getting started with essential oils.
- How To Use Essential Oils: Topically. Repin this and click to read more details. Order your essential oils with ID 1488788. For more great info on Young Living therapeutic grade Essential Oils, follow my blog at www.oilytreasures.com and join me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OilyTreasures
- Heal your eczema naturally! Check out this easy, diy, whipped homemade eczema cream- made with essential oils. Poof- be gone eczema!